JBpill Are pedo hunter whiteknights the biggest cucks there are?

Cancel

To begin, anyone who hasn't been lobotomized knows that those mini-foids are taking it up the pussy and ass by who knows how many chads. There is no claim to purity when they fuck themselves raw. We all know this but then why are they defended by white knights?

The white knights who claim to fight for little girls are only doing it so that they can have them all for themselves. They want to be rewarded by the mini-foids and they aren't willing to share. It's actually very telling that the guy with the camera is the one who was talking about basements, making faces out of skin, etc. The real depraved ones are those who attack those so-called depraved ones.

"Excuse me, Mr. Pedocel," the White Knight says. "Why do you think of tight little girls and want to lick her soft warm skin? Why would you want a collection of dildos of varying sizes to train her holes for when you're not gone? Why are you saving up for a collection of child-size lingerie?" Honestly, these guys make me sick.

By making it more risky to fuck jailbates they are hoping chads will be scared away from them resulting in less attractive males having a shot.

13 yo girls usually want to have sex and there is no evidence jailing males for providing them with pleasure actually helps these females, it may however make it slighly easier for females over the AoC (them having even more options).

Feminists hate young females that compete for chads dick and this is why we have AoC laws.

People like Chris Hansen had a TV show and did it for money. However, there are vigilante pedo hunters that do it for free. They must protect the 14 year old girls purity for only 16 year old chad to deflower.
Live Leak link - Ricecel gets caught
Was planning to join at some point later, but I joined just now pretty much to like this post, it is the highest form of moral fagging I know of, the 14 year old they prevented from having sex with a guy who was "too old" is currently sucking a 16+ year old chads cock, but its alright because he's within the "legal limit".

When I restart my channel and establish my notoriety online, one day I will do some kind of live debate with one of the members of these kinds of groups and seriously ask them:

What would you prefer happen to your teenage daughter (14 years of age)?

1. She willingly participates in a gang bang with 5 or more high school jocks in her "legal age range"
2. She willingly has sex with a single man in his 30's, who wants to seriously date her, is financially secure, and would not mind marrying her when she reaches 18

A question like that will show just how absurd the logic is of these idiots, with their cucked mindset they'd much rather their daughter be ravaged and passed around by young Chads, than for one middle aged guy who actually has fallen head over heels for her, to have sex with her. He would provide for her, marry her, etc, all the young Chads will do is use her holes and move on to the next whore, but they somehow will rationalize the gangbang as the better option because of "muh modern age of consent", idiots can't think for themselves, they lack abstract thought, not too long ago we were starting families with 14 year olds, the age of consent laws are illogical and arbitrary.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Was planning to join at some point later, but I joined just now pretty much to like this post, it is the highest form of moral fagging I know of, the 14 year old they prevented from having sex with a guy who was "too old" is currently sucking a 16+ year old chads cock, but its alright because he's within the "legal limit".

When I restart my channel and establish my notoriety online, one day I will do some kind of live debate with one of the members of these kinds of groups and seriously ask them:

What would you prefer happen to your teenage daughter (14 years of age)?

1. She willingly participates in a gang bang with 5 or more high school jocks in her "legal age range"
2. She willingly has sex with a single man in his 30's, who wants to seriously date her, is financially secure, and would not mind marrying her when she reaches 18

A question like that will show just how absurd the logic is of these idiots, with their cucked mindset they'd much rather their daughter be ravaged and passed around by young Chads, than for one middle aged guy who actually has fallen head over heels for her, to have sex with her. He would provide for her, marry her, etc, all the young Chads will do is use her holes and move on to the next whore, but they somehow will rationalize the gangbang as the better option because of "muh modern age of consent", idiots can't think for themselves, they lack abstract thought, not too long ago we were starting families with 14 year olds, the age of consent laws are illogical and arbitrary.
I think people know the truth but are afraid to say it. Let's face it, the modern white man has no balls.

Last edited: