Experiment Ask the users of blackpill.is your questions

Okay, I have a lot of questions, but let's start with something simple. I keep reading that you guys are waiting for the Fall of the West... but what do you mean by that? Are you anticipating an economic collapse, are you referring to a war you think the West will start and then lose, are you hoping that Islam will spread to an extent that a caliphate will be established in a western country... or what?
Soon the government will go bankrupt and useless single mothers and poor women will be selling their pussies for jelly sandwiches on every street corner. This will happen because men will drop out from marriage and commitment to used sluts, and they'll evade paying corrupt taxes. Plus when sex bots and the artificial womb come out any woman whose over 30 and is less than a 7/10 will probably be single the rest of her life.

adolf512

Okay, I have a lot of questions, but let's start with something simple. I keep reading that you guys are waiting for the Fall of the West... but what do you mean by that? Are you anticipating an economic collapse, are you referring to a war you think the West will start and then lose, are you hoping that Islam will spread to an extent that a caliphate will be established in a western country... or what?
I do not think an econimic collapse will change much, an actual collapse will be due to us running out of resources, run away global warming, AI apocalypse, etc.

I do not like islam.

I want a period of anarchy allowing the best to rise to the top in a darwinian fashion (unless we end up with stateless nash equilibrium).

Dahlia

Soon the government will go bankrupt
Economic collapse, then.

This will happen because men will drop out from marriage and commitment to used sluts, and they'll evade paying corrupt taxes.
Interesting. I haven't done much research into how falling marriage rates might effect the economy. Have any links to articles I could read about it?

and useless single mothers and poor women will be selling their pussies for jelly sandwiches on every street corner. Plus when sex bots and the artificial womb come out any woman whose over 30 and is less than a 7/10 will probably be single the rest of her life.
If a loaf of bread and a jar of grape jelly costs twenty grand on the rare occasion you can find it, hell yeah you're going to see a lot of women selling themselves for sammiches. But if the economy has collapsed that badly, I wouldn't think anyone would be putting resources into the creation of robotic sex dolls and artificial wombs.

I do not think an econimic collapse will change much, an actual collapse will be due to us running out of resources, run away global warming, AI apocalypse, etc.
I think an economic collapse would change quite a lot, but one of the other scenarios you've mentioned would be far worse. A shift in the global climate or the end of our natural resources would be the end of life as humanity knows it. I'm kind of hoping for a random natural disaster like a CME or supervolcano.

I do not like islam.
Nor I. Pretty much any organized religion, for that matter.

I want a period of anarchy allowing the best to rise to the top in a darwinian fashion (unless we end up with stateless nash equilibrium).
Today I learned what Nash equilibrium is, thanks! If it's an economic collapse we might end up that way, but in the event of a climate shift, CME or other catastrophic environmental change I think it'd be survival of the fittest until tribal societies began to rise again.

I haven't done much research into how falling marriage rates might effect the economy. Have any links to articles I could read about it?
It will effect women because they won't have any orbiters or betabux work horses anymore. They'll either have to find real jobs, become homeless or have to become prostitutes without government assistance.
If a loaf of bread and a jar of grape jelly costs twenty grand on the rare occasion you can find it, hell yeah you're going to see a lot of women selling themselves for sammiches. But if the economy has collapsed that badly, I wouldn't think anyone would be putting resources into the creation of robotic sex dolls and artificial wombs.
Sandwhiches won't cost that much, but many women's only skill is prostitution so that's what they'll do to get food. With no beta simps or government handouts there will be droves of prostitutes desperate to please men like that, just like in many third world countries.

Sexbots and artificial wombs were probably already invented years ago. When the economy starts collapsing then they'll introduce them to increase the birth rates and productivity. If america won't put them on the market first then other countries like japan will.

Dahlia

It will effect women because they won't have any orbiters or betabux work horses anymore. They'll either have to find real jobs, become homeless or have to become prostitutes without government assistance.

Sandwhiches won't cost that much, but many women's only skill is prostitution so that's what they'll do to get food. With no beta simps or government handouts there will be droves of prostitutes desperate to please men like that, just like in many third world countries.

Sexbots and artificial wombs were probably already invented years ago. When the economy starts collapsing then they'll introduce them to increase the birth rates and productivity. If america won't put them on the market first then other countries like japan will.
Yeah, well, that's just, like... your opinion, man.

Since what I asked you was if you had a link to an article or study regarding the correlation of marriage rates and the economy, and you don't, here.

Dahlia

"The 2015 national census showed one in four men and one in seven women will have never married in their lifetime. Financial reasons and few chances to meet and mingle with the opposite sex are cited as common reasons for Japan’s populations drain."

Those are some seriously depressing statistics. No wonder there are more than a million hikikomori in Japan. The birth rate in MURICA is dropping too, it's the lowest it's been in thirty years. I think that most people, even if it's on a subconscious level for bluepill normies who aren't self-aware, realize that our civilization isn't going to last much longer and aren't reproducing because of it.

Seams like baby quotas is the least totalitarian way to solve this issue with low birthrates. Just economic incentives will not cut it.
No, free daycare and some tax breaks aren't going to do much, but I also wouldn't imagine that baby quotas would be realistically enforceable. (The manpower it would take to ensure that every woman in a given country had birthed her requisite baby would be astronomical.) Turns out artificial wombs are a thing, which as an antinatalist makes me want to weep. I'm wondering how many babies could be born that way and raised to adulthood without bankrupting whichever country tried to artificially prop up its birthrate that way.

adolf512

"The 2015 national census showed one in four men and one in seven women will have never married in their lifetime. Financial reasons and few chances to meet and mingle with the opposite sex are cited as common reasons for Japan’s populations drain."

Those are some seriously depressing statistics. No wonder there are more than a million hikikomori in Japan. The birth rate in MURICA is dropping too, it's the lowest it's been in thirty years. I think that most people, even if it's on a subconscious level for bluepill normies who aren't self-aware, realize that our civilization isn't going to last much longer and aren't reproducing because of it.
The future doesn't look good at all and i guess people understand that on a subconscious level.

No, free daycare and some tax breaks aren't going to do much, but I also wouldn't imagine that baby quotas would be realistically enforceable. (The manpower it would take to ensure that every woman in a given country had birthed her requisite baby would be astronomical.) Turns out artificial wombs are a thing, which as an antinatalist makes me want to weep. I'm wondering how many babies could be born that way and raised to adulthood without bankrupting whichever country tried to artificially prop up its birthrate that way.
The issue is that a lot of females will leave instead of meating the quota and combating that will require additional totalitarianism, maybe a european empire.

yman

Only poverty will change the behaviour of people. Absolute poverty not relative i.e. people not having enough to eat or a roof over their head. That's the only time when people just fuck without caring about the consequences and status. It's also when there's no functioning global hierarchy for chads to move up.
The level of wealth and interconnectedness of people these days I wouldn't bet on that kind of collapse happening any soon and that leaves us with cope or rope.
Don't believe right-wingers when they tell you it's happening. No numbers are near to the levels of a French revolution or World Wars.

and they are still blaming the economy or whatever