Assume you were reincarnated as female

what rights would you want

• I'm fine with having no rights.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I want the same rights as farm animals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to be threated like a pet

• I just wanna have a say in who to have kids with.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I want full sexual freedom except veing forced to have babies

• full freedom

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

adolf512

Let's assume you are reincarnated as female and live a new life without any of your old memories, do you want any rights?

Sosu

If we reincarnated as a girl we would be huge sluts chasing Chad's dick until we hit the wall and settle with Bartholomew.

adolf512

The maik things i want is lowed age of consent (making it easier to get good sex early with chad) and ability to choose my partner freely.
If we reincarnated as a girl we would be huge sluts chasing Chad's dick until we hit the wall and settle with Bartholomew.
I would let chad use me as a sex-toy while rejecting all incels.

Being forced to marry a beta provider would suck, the sex would be lame.

But being used as a sex-slave would be an interesting experience but most males are not psychopatic enough for that, thus having your father decide your husband would suck.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Thing is, what foids should logically want and what they actually do want are two different things. And that's by design; it's a way of testing men. You're supposed to force upon them what they need and what will make them happy, even if they object and say it's not what they want. An example would be if they said, "But I don't want your dick in my pussy"; you're supposed to act on the basis of your superior knowledge of what's in their best interests.

adolf512

Thing is, what foids should logically want and what they actually do want are two different things. And that's by design; it's a way of testing men. You're supposed to force upon them what they need and what will make them happy, even if they object and say it's not what they want. An example would be if they said, "But I don't want your dick in my pussy"; you're supposed to act on the basis of your superior knowledge of what's in their best interests.
Most males do not know what's best for females or even close which is why a lot of them are in favour of AoC>13, etc

One possible solution is totalitarian elite rule where the best among males are in charge.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Most males do not know what's best for females or even close which is why a lot of them are in favour of AoC>13, etc

One possible solution is totalitarian elite rule where the best among males are in charge.
A lot of men know that the current system isn't working but are afraid to say so, because the white knights would attack them. Also, a lot of men, if given total authority over a femoid, would follow their natural instinct to dominate her, because that's the male way. Even bluepilled conditioning can't stop a man from wanting to own, control, and rape a foid if he's allowed to have his way with her.

adolf512

A lot of men know that the current system isn't working but are afraid to say so, because the white knights would attack them. Also, a lot of men, if given total authority over a femoid, would follow their natural instinct to dominate her, because that's the male way. Even bluepilled conditioning can't stop a man from wanting to own, control, and rape a foid if he's allowed to have his way with her.
Unfortunatily we are getting brainwashed with suicidal morality by our parants and society, a lion following the NAP would die due to starvation.

Unfortunatily we are getting brainwashed with suicidal morality by our parants and society, a lion following the NAP would die due to starvation.
Men will follow a sexual strategy to gain a spouse. Men cannot turn back time without a catastrophic event. The gates have been let open and feminism will stay as long as the majority of men believe that allowing feminism to exist will result in favorable mates.

The fault is not on women. It is entirely on men wanting women to be equal so they have a higher chance to mate with them or to see their daughters provide for them.

adolf512

Men will follow a sexual strategy to gain a spouse. Men cannot turn back time without a catastrophic event. The gates have been let open and feminism will stay as long as the majority of men believe that allowing feminism to exist will result in favorable mates.

The fault is not on women. It is entirely on men wanting women to be equal so they have a higher chance to mate with them or to see their daughters provide for them.
Sorry but you are way off, they are not in favour of equal rights as a strategy to gain anything, normies do not think like us.

Normies just want a fair society and since they are spend time with females and often have female children they empatize with them and view them as human individuals.

Viewing people as pawns and being able to sucessfully utilize them is a trait only found among the (mostly male) elite.

Sorry but you are way off, they are not in favour of equal rights as a strategy to gain anything, normies do not think like us.

Normies just want a fair society and since they are spend time with females and often have female children they empatize with them and view them as human individuals.

Viewing people as pawns and being able to sucessfully utilize them is a trait only found among the (mostly male) elite.
You are incorrect. Gender equality did not exist until the previous 70 years or so. And it was maybe roaming around for 200 years as an idea. What changed? Western Christianity occurred. To get women, these good boy Christians began viewing their housewives as equal partners. How is this possible? Examine South Korea, a dominantly Christian Asian nation where feminism is the strongest in anywhere else. Fairness does not mean anything to a normie, it's the allowance of feminism to exist in order to curry favour with the females and ensure their female genetic descendants remain independent providers that means that they'll allow feminism socially.

adolf512

You are incorrect. Gender equality did not exist until the previous 70 years or so. And it was maybe roaming around for 200 years as an idea. What changed? Western Christianity occurred. To get women, these good boy Christians began viewing their housewives as equal partners. How is this possible? Examine South Korea, a dominantly Christian Asian nation where feminism is the strongest in anywhere else. Fairness does not mean anything to a normie, it's the allowance of feminism to exist in order to curry favour with the females and ensure their female genetic descendants remain independent providers that means that they'll allow feminism socially.
Traditionalism is even more gynocentric, males having to provide & die in wars. Males are by nature disposable.

Of course it's a lot harder to opress a females that can choose partner freely and divorce at any time, thus males* will do what they think females desire to get pussy.

Traditionalism is even more gynocentric, males having to provide & die in wars. Males are by nature disposable.

Of course it's a lot harder to opress a females that can choose partner freely and divorce at any time, thus males* will do what they think females desire to get pussy.
The cultural norm and it's exportation means that it is becoming a social detriment and a failed sexual strategy to rein in feminism. Anything other than a chad and in the act of sex will result in a female looking for a more "compatible" partner due to awareness of availability and relative socioeconomic indepentness.

Cancel

Can't really answer this because it's like asking me to write in Chinese. I wouldn't know where to begin.

I can answer that as a male incel if I was then reincarnated as female then I'd be fucking the best I could get, obviously, like any other hedonistic generate foid. However, to counter this, I'd need to be controlled by my dad, then husband, as well as society and law, etc.

adolf512

The cultural norm and it's exportation means that it is becoming a social detriment and a failed sexual strategy to rein in feminism. Anything other than a chad and in the act of sex will result in a female looking for a more "compatible" partner due to awareness of availability and relative socioeconomic indepentness.
Being a cuckold is becoming an increasingly bad sexual strategy, you will probably still die childless and abused.

adolf512

Can't really answer this because it's like asking me to write in Chinese. I wouldn't know where to begin.

I can answer that as a male incel if I was then reincarnated as female then I'd be fucking the best I could get, obviously, like any other hedonistic generate foid. However, to counter this, I'd need to be controlled by my dad, then husband, as well as society and law, etc.
Most fathers are not in favour of their daughter having sex at 11, they will go out of their ways to prevent their doughters from having sex early (supporting AoC legislation, calling the police on any male getting close, etc).

A girl raised by a single mother is more likely to have sex and get pragnant early.

adolf512

No, just no, I wouldn't want to be reincarnated as a miserable, selfish and eternally unsatisfied being whatsoever knowing that I was a man in a previous life. Men are superior in every way.
Males cannot give birth or breastfeed.

Females also have a lot of sexual power today where they decide which males that have value and which males that are essentially subhuman. Males are typically not sexually attracted to other males and they need females to have babies.

btw: when you die and reincarnate all memories are lost which is a good thing.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator

Men still have the same burdens today as under traditionalism; the only difference is that we have no authority to go along with our responsibilities.