Basically this site is a desert

Leucosticte

Administrator
The desert is usually dry, boring, empty, etc. Just some sand, cacti, maybe a jackrabbit or coyote here and there. Then it rains, and all the plants grow up, and probably there's more animal life too.

This site is the same way. Not a lot of activity during most times; just a lot parched earth. Then a pretty girl shows up and there's a surge of activity. And then she's either taken by someone, or driven off the site, and we're back to our usual arid wasteland.

Not only that, the rain can actually kill. When It Rains in The Driest Desert on Earth, It Literally Brings Death, Not Life The guy who doesn't get the girl may find himself thinking, "I thought I was a loser before, but I'm even more of a loser in comparison to the guy who did get her; it's time to finally kill myself."

But it's okay. We live for the rainy times, we hope that we'll be able to make the most of them, sometimes it doesn't work out that way, but this is how we weed out the weak; @bruce1 would probably say, if you let yourself get thirsty, it means you were bluepilled anyway; so I guess in that sense one could say the thirsty guy, who can't survive the dryness, nor slake his thirst, is fit for destruction anyway; Bruce has also philosophized,

Since the world doesn't have precise and fixed rules, the ability to manipulate women is a reflection of adaptiveness to the broader world and therefore fitness. My counter proposal is that men who cannot manipulate women should be allowed to commit suicide. Think we have a compromise?
I'm not even arguing against him; those are just his own words. Without much leverage, I suppose that I'm not in much of a position to push back against his proposed compromise and say, "No, I demand pussy," so what else can I do. My game isn't that great; I don't have a natural talent for it like Reggie does, and I would probably need to be coached to get good at it.

I was tempted to say, "All I will say in response to Bruce, and anyone else with a similar mentality, is that if you want to have a world where people like me exist, maybe work to create a society where we can have a few extra amenities, like a cute teenage rape-slave. If you don't want us around, then maybe the status quo is fine."

But in reality, given that I was lacking in much of a mission, even having a rape-slave around would only solve half the equation of what I want to have as a man. It's also kinda hard to get a girl to continue feeling attracted to a guy who doesn't have a mission (or is it; I know they put out for scumbag Steve sometimes, but maybe he's just good at finding unoccupied niches, aka girls who haven't yet been taken by someone else, and taking the initiative to fill them), so there's that aspect too.

I think a guy like me comes along into this world, has a flurry of activity, and ends up like Évariste Galois - Wikipedia The same qualities that made him brilliant probably also killed him, kind of like how the same qualities that made Ludwig von Mises such a genius also killed his career in some respects.

Mises himself was pessimistic about the ability of society to accommodate the creative genius, by the way:
Under Capitalism the artist and the scientist have many alternatives open to them. If they are rich they can follow their own inclinations. They can seek out rich patrons. They can work as public officials. They can attempt to live on the sale of their creative work. Each of these alternatives has its dangers, in particular the two latter. It may well be that he who gives new values to mankind, or who is capable of so giving, suffers want and poverty. But there is no way to prevent this effectively. The creative spirit innovates necessarily. It must press forward. It must destroy the old and set the new in its place. It could not conceivably be relieved of this burden. If it were it would cease to be a pioneer. Progress cannot be organized. It is not difficult to ensure that the genius who has completed his work shall be crowned with laurel; that his mortal remains shall be laid in a grave of honour and monuments erected to his memory. But it is impossible to smooth the way that he must tread if he is to fulfil his destiny. Society can do nothing to aid progress. If it does not load the individual with quite unbreakable chains, if it does not surround the prison in which it encloses him with quite unsurmountable walls, it has done all that can be expected of it. Genius will soon find a way to win its own freedom.
In the footnote he wrote “It is misleading to say: Progress should be organized. What is really productive cannot be put into forms made in advance; it flourishes only in unrestricted freedom. The followers may then organize themselves, which is also called ‘forming a school’.”

Last edited:
Men round up around projects or copes. Projects are for climbing the hierarchy, we know what copes are. The problem is sites like these demonize both. If you attempt the former you'll be labeled a chadlite, failed normie or humble bragger. If you attempt the latter you're a xyz-coper, a cuck, etc. The term cope already deligitimizes any escapism or hobby from the get go, since men can't engage in anything without (admitedly irrationally) believing that that thing matters or is "something else".
Sexually active people get bombarded with hormones and only subconsciously registered external cues which hijack their rationality much often and regularly than whatever stimuli incels get.
If one wants to get better (and I'm neither for or against) one has to reinitialize one's irrationality by attaching oneself emotionally to things, thoughts or (if one's able) to people, be them fellow incels, family or other.

Leucosticte

Administrator
The term cope already deligitimizes any escapism or hobby from the get go, since men can't engage in anything without (admitedly irrationally) believing that that thing matters or is "something else".
When people dismissively say "cope" they're talking about delusional cope, not hobbies and such, unless you delusionally think those hobbies will help you accomplish something that they won't.