Can the incel movement ever transcend the petty divisions and rivalries that plague its internal politics?

Leucosticte

Administrator
I was writing here about how bitches have divided men, by sleeping with some men and not others, thus creating the separate tiers of sexual haves (Chads), have-a-little,-want-mores (betas), and have-nots (incels).

But really, it's men who have the power at any time to end these divisions. It's not powerful men seizing pussy by force, but rather femoids are attracted to powerful and/or good-looking men. But we could put some different men in power, whose agenda is more aligned with incels' interests, and arrange for incels to get pussy.

Wasn't that a large part of what my campaign was about? To win elections, incels need a larger voter bloc than just their own. They need to unite with betas also. I wrote about this here.

Anyway, I definitely will point out when I think people are letting internal strife get in the way of seeing who the real enemy is.

This "unity = good" mentality has pleaged the nazi movement resulting in them not archiving anything good due to group think and pinning everything on a single corrupt organisation.

Also: trying to build anything with shitty human material is doomed to failure, most incels should just LDAR.

But if you are volcel or maybe not get the sex you desire that's one thing, doesn't mean you are subhuman.

I think think our goal should be to increase the number of incels (accelerationism) until which shoulf collapse our current society eventually.

I do not understand why you want incels to get pussy, why the fuck are you working hard in order to provide pleasure & children for males that doesn't deserve it?

Other men are your enemies, your goal biologically is to get a harem while the majority dies as virgins.

Leucosticte

Administrator
I do not understand why you want incels to get pussy, why the fuck are you working hard in order to provide pleasure & children for males that doesn't deserve it?

Other men are your enemies, your goal biologically is to get a harem while the majority dies as virgins.
A lot of them probably deserve it more than Jeremy Meeks.

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator

Sadly, when push comes to shove, 99.9% of men think like that.

I don't think monogamy is perfect, far from it, and it's also something tougher on the man than on the woman, but it's the best way we got to create any kind of sexual justice and minimize conflict between men in favor of collaboration. Everyone accepts to only claim one foid to themselves and it's settled.

I don't think monogamy is perfect, far from it, and it's also something tougher on the man than on the woman, but it's the best way we got to create any kind of sexual justice and minimize conflict between men in favor of collaboration. Everyone accepts to only claim one foid to themselves and it's settled.
Fuck that shit, i want brutal competition, civilisation falling, harems, etc.

You can still work with other males but you have to be very careful.

Cancel

I think those who make bettER CHOices are the only ones who truly transcend bickering and pettiness. The enlightened ones who realize society is the problem. Full of its foids and feminists.

Leucosticte

Administrator

By that logic, we might as well do the same with money -- give everyone an equal amount of money so that there's no conflict over who gets more money. Pay everyone the same wage, whether they're CEO or janitor. Ben & Jerry's tried a less extreme version of that, before they cucked out (or sold out, more specifically).

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
By that logic, we might as well do the same with money -- give everyone an equal amount of money so that there's no conflict over who gets more money. Pay everyone the same wage, whether they're CEO or janitor. Ben & Jerry's tried a less extreme version of that, before they cucked out (or sold out, more specifically).
With money it doesn't work for various reasons, but with women I think ti works better than other systems.

It won't be perfect equality either, rich Chad can take a perfect-age gorgeous girl, and poor truecels will probably get looksmatch or lower.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent

You're thinking in checkers and we're thinking in chess. By ourselves we can't get any bitches, but when we work together we will have much more smv and social circle opportunities than working alone.
Fuck that shit, i want brutal competition, civilisation falling, harems, etc.

You can still work with other males but you have to be very careful.
Fuck the cucked laws and taxes too. Let the chads see how far they get raising all those whore's kids on their own.

You're thinking in checkers and we're thinking in chess. By ourselves we can't get any bitches, but when we work together we will have much more smv and social circle opportunities than working alone.
There is a lot of stuff you can do to increase your chances, sharing tips via a small platform of group makes sense but you do not want to spread these tips too far since it will result in them having less value.

Also: if you breeding comes with the price of a lot of subhumans breeding it's not really worth it.
Fuck the cucked laws and taxes too. Let the chads see how far they get raising all those whore's kids on their own.
It would increase the value of making money and thus shirting the selection more in the intelligence direction instead of looks. Not sure if it would prevent low quality females from breeding.

The thing is, females would just find willing males to help them with their kids they had with chad.

Last edited:

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
There is a lot of stuff you can do to increase your chances, sharing tips via a small platform of group makes sense but you do not want to spread these tips too far since it will result in them having less value.
The only tips we have are spreading the blackpill so femoid smv will be low enough for all of us to obtain, and bringing in foids that understand the incel struggle and want to help us ascend, then they can say they aren't like the other girls who chase only chads.
The thing is, females would just find willing males to help them with their kids they had with chad.
At least those males taking care of her kids will be getting pussy, unlike today by forced taxation and cucked laws.

The only tips we have are spreading the blackpill so femoid smv will be low enough for all of us to obtain, and bringing in foids that understand the incel struggle and want to help us ascend, then they can say they aren't like the other girls who chase only chads.
I do not think spreading the blackpill will make it any easier for males to get females since more males would be getting plastic surgery.

Also: females will always have the polygyny option.

Getting laid isn't all about SMV.
At least those males taking care of her kids will be getting pussy, unlike today by forced taxation and cucked laws.
I dated a single mom once, it sucked.

The males will be less valued than her children and also her pets & female friends. Not sure if the change would be to the better.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
I do not think spreading the blackpill will make it any easier for males to get females since more males would be getting plastic surgery.

Also: females will always have the polygyny option.

Getting laid isn't all about SMV.
Getting laid is 95% about smv, which is made up of looks, money, and status. Personality alone is at most 5% of what a foid will be attracted to, otherwise we'd be seeing a lot of bald short guys with decent looking women. Blackpilling men will make them know the tricks of sluts and they will refuse to marry and commit to them, therefore foids will be forced to give their virginities to their looksmatches at a young age, or become used sluts no one wants to have kids with. Plus sexbots, male birth control, removal of cucked laws, and blackpilling men will make it 10000x easier to fuck women, especially old and used ones. No one is going to be a desperate simp anymore thinking all women are angels, they will just want to pump and dump the ones who aren't virgins.
I dated a single mom once, it sucked.

The males will be less valued than her children and also her pets & female friends. Not sure if the change would be to the better.
Getting sex is better than no sex, especially if there's no cucked laws you have to worry about once you're with her.

Last edited:
Getting laid is 95% about smv, which is made up of looks, money, and status. Personality alone is at most 5% of what a foid will be attracted to, otherwise we'd be seeing a lot of bald short guys with decent looking femoids. Blackpilling men will make them know the tricks of sluts and they will refuse to marry and commit to them, therefore foids will be forced to give their virginities to their looksmatches at a young age, or become used sluts no one wants to have kids with. Plus sexbots, male birth control, removal of cucked laws, and blackpilling men will make it 10000x easier to fuck femoids, especially old and used ones. No one is going to be a desperate simp anymore thinking all femoids are angels, they will just want to pump and dump the ones who aren't virgins.

Getting sex is better than no sex, especially if there's no cucked laws you have to worry about once you're with her.
How many tinder matches do you have with ok females?

Last edited: