CuckGoogle Suspended my account, fuck i'm going to bitchute

KickDaBucket

What caused this? I didn’t even sense any violence or ER apology in the video I watched recently. You just said cucks should not send money to thots. Apparently that pissed off feminazis.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
What caused this? I didn’t even sense any violence or ER apology in the video I watched recently. You just said cucks should not send money to thots. Apparently that pissed off feminazis.
apparently youtube got offended over that video

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
What a bunch of faggots, you could have important emails in there, like password resets, conversations with doctors, photos, purchase receipts, etc.. But those stupid piece of shit cucks don't care, they've done it to me before twice.

GameDevCel

What a bunch of faggots, you could have important emails in there, like password resets, conversations with doctors, photos, etc.. But those stupid piece of shit cucks don't care, they've done it to me before twice.
well i'm not trusting gmail with my stuff, it was a trown away account so i din't lost much, but i'm still pissed

Leucosticte

Administrator
What a bunch of faggots, you could have important emails in there, like password resets, conversations with doctors, photos, etc.. But those stupid piece of shit cucks don't care, they've done it to me before twice.
Geez, how'd that happen? I threatened the President from my Gmail account and they still didn't suspend it.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
Geez, how'd that happen? I threatened the President from my Gmail account and they still didn't suspend it.
That's not as bad as offending a "m'lady" according to them. I never made videos and had my whole account deleted over writing comments under youtube videos arguing with holes who reported me to cucktube. This happened in 2016 and 2018, where cucktube and google ramped up their censorship. I think you threatened obama before that time or they would've probably deleted your account too.

GameDevCel

That's not as bad as offending a "m'lady" according to them. I never made videos and had my whole account deleted over writing comments under youtube videos arguing with holes who reported me to cucktube. This happened in 2016 and 2018, where cucktube and google ramped up their censorship. I think you threatened obama before that time or they would've probably deleted your account too.
for them telling them to stop being cuckholds is worse than trying to kill the president