Daily reminder

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
In most cases, when people are trying to talk you out of suicide by giving you reasons why there's always hope, they're full of shit.

adolf512

It depends on your problem. Usually the situation is even than the suicidal person thinks.

as for getting sex
-females will raise their standards
-you will probably get less attractive as you get older, plastic surgery will only buy you time.
-moneymaxxing by yourself is almost impossible, you are pretty much forced to work with other people to become successful.
-when you have mental issues due to isolation/rejection you will have a hard time working with people.

Luckily for me i am fairly good when it comes to social interactions, there has been several instances where other people have helped me out but in many cases i still failed despite given a chance by someone.

In practise i have kived my entire life as a leach. A few year back i though "becuase i get money from the government i can give some of that away to good causes" but i later realized the insanity of that.

What i instead decided to do is to make the world a better place by using my brain to figure out solutions to problems.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Luckily for me i am fairly good when it comes to social interactions, there has been several instances where other people have helped me out but in many cases i still failed despite given a chance by someone.

In practise i have kived my entire life as a leach. A few year back i though "becuase i get money from the government i can give some of that away to good causes" but i later realized the insanity of that.
Yeah, I can relate to all that. And not only do I have trouble with people, I'm not even all that productive by myself. I was going to spend some time writing MediaWiki code, but I got globally banned from Wikimedia stuff, which included their Phabricator and Gerrit installations. Since they're pretty much the hub of the MediaWiki world, that means I'm pretty much fucked.

So now I've resigned myself to just being a housepet for my mom till she dies. She said she doesn't care if I kill myself once she's gone, but she needs me around till then.

Mainländer

Staff member
Administrator
I won't try to talk you out of it because I know it won't work but I'd like to apologize for having been a shitty mod/admin on your sites and mostly relinquished them.

I simply suck at being a mod/admin and got overwhelmed by having to deal with so many different sites, plus the sites kinda failed (not a lot of movement) and I missed the people and the movement from .is. But you were my all-time favorite user there and probably will still be till it ends.

I thank you for the opportunity of having been an admin here and on jbpill, as well as a mod on weebs.fun. In hindsight I should have refused though.

I hope you don't die tbh. But I partially know how tough it is to be an old bald pedophile in a society such as our modern western and subverted by progressive leftism one. You're basically the most oppressed minority hands down but gets treated like the least one and as a monster even if you never act on your desires.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I won't try to talk you out of it because I know it won't work but I'd like to apologize for having been a shitty mod/admin on your sites and mostly relinquished them.
Yeah, you never really switched your allegiance over to this site farm; you mostly stayed over at Incels.is.

mathmet

Yeah, I can relate to all that. And not only do I have trouble with people, I'm not even all that productive by myself.
Same here. Very nonproductive through and through.

I've wasted so much on understanding technical details, just to find out that so much stuff said very little to nothing about the real world. Basically the equivalent of mathematical masturbation.

Yeah, you never really switched your allegiance over to this site farm; you mostly stayed over at Incels.is.
If I ever had anything remotely resembling an "allegiance" in regard to such websites, it was probably the old truecels.org until it closed down. When it changed over to rgif, it wasn't really the same site anymore.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
If I ever had anything remotely resembling an "allegiance" in regard to such websites, it was probably the old truecels.org until it closed down. When it changed over to rgif, it wasn't really the same site anymore.
It wasn't supposed to be the same site. But it could just be that at this point, the whole incel subculture is played-out. I think its peak may have been incel.life. Incelocalypse was kinda cool too, in its last days. Too bad we weren't able to save much content from it.

Sarge seems to be in a bad mood these days; he doesn't seem very whitepilled.

It wasn't supposed to be the same site. But it could just be that at this point, the whole incel subculture is played-out. I think its peak may have been incel.life. Incelocalypse was kinda cool too, in its last days. Too bad we weren't able to save much content from it.

Sarge seems to be in a bad mood these days; he doesn't seem very whitepilled.
yeah incels.is is slowly dying out, they reached the lowest active members ever in this month. But what would be the reason the incelosphere is dying out despite inceldom growing everyday worldwide?

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
yeah incels.is is slowly dying out, they reached the lowest active members ever in this month. But what would be the reason the incelosphere is dying out despite inceldom growing everyday worldwide?
The leadership was broken, kinda like how Roosh was broken. Almost everyone has either been forced to cuck, or shut down. The only exception I can think of is Andrew Anglin, who somehow has managed to survive while continuing to say the same based stuff (although he's now against C'ville-style gatherings, plus I think he disavowed DyRo).

adolf512

Same here. Very nonproductive through and through.

I've wasted so much on understanding technical details, just to find out that so much stuff said very little to nothing about the real world. Basically the equivalent of mathematical masturbation.

I am mostly into technical stuff i can make money off now such as poker and cryptocurrencies.

But me spending time learning about that stuff has not yet resulting in md becoming rich, i fucked up.