Discussion Responses

Dahlia

Confirmed femoid
Femoid
I'm creating this thread for responses to topics in Blackpill Discussion and Off Topic that I'd like to comment on but don't have enough to say to make a whole thread about it.

If any of you would prefer that I not respond to things you've posted, please let me know and I'll refrain from doing so.

The blackpill is so hated because it's nihilistic, acknowledging people at the top of sexual hierarchy haven't earned it, and are in no way superior to the people at the bottom. While the people at the bottom aren't lazy, nor have a bad personality, nor have made any bad decisions to deserve being at the bottom.

Bluepillers are extremely fragile soyboys who get too triggered by the blackpill because it shatters their bluepilled, cult of positivism world view. They mostly draw paralels to a triggered catholic not being able to come up with any arguments for his world view, but just getting triggered when people try to argue against it, and coming up with extremely easily debunk-able "arguments", such as pretending that looks are just a reflection of your personality which is physically not true, which are basically the same as not even making an argument and just getting triggered.

The videos above are about overall pre-determinism, while the blackpill is pre-determinism specifically applied to the sexual market, summoning especially bluepilled soyboys and losers who want to feel better about themselves.
I haven’t studied determinism much because it seems to me like an ideology that made a lot more sense before physics was a thing. The guy in the video automatically derides anyone who tries to argue chaos theory or quantum indeterminism, but I always prefer science to like, your opinion, man. Is Quantum Indeterminism Relevant to Free Will?

Bluepillers are definitely fragile, and when you challenge the basis for their world view they become quite agitated. For them, the blackpill causes cognitive dissonance and they can’t cope, aren’t able to overcome their previous psychological conditioning. You can’t take someone straight from the bluepill to the blackpill, they must go through the redpill first. (You have to debase their reality slowly jfl.) Here’s a good article talking about what cognitive dissonance is and how people deal with it.

Would it have been better if the term Incel never went mainstream ?
Well, for each individual incel, probably yes. I know incels get death threats and have to live with at least some degree of worry that people (and IT specifically) will find out their identity. (Which they’d use to attack an incel’s job, family, etc.) In a broader way, however, the rise in knowledge about incels is a positive thing. Inceldom exists due to some important cultural and social issues that need to be discussed. A rise in awareness of incels has started some of those discussions, and I hope they will continue.

Last edited:
I'm creating this thread for responses to topics in Blackpill Discussion and Off Topic that I'd like to comment on but don't have enough to say to make a whole thread about it.

If any of you would prefer that I not respond to things you've posted, please let me know and I'll refrain from doing so.

I haven’t studied determinism much because it seems to me like an ideology that made a lot more sense before physics was a thing. The guy in the video automatically derides anyone who tries to argue chaos theory or quantum indeterminism, but I always prefer science to like, your opinion, man. Is Quantum Indeterminism Relevant to Free Will?
Quantum indeterminism is very relevant when it comes to free will, there is 2 types of free will
-conscious free will.
-unconscious free will.

At the very least we have unconscious free will due to quantum indeterminism. We do not yet know what consciousness is but i guess we do have conscious free will.

Dahlia

Confirmed femoid
Femoid
I believe that in the future when sexbots are a viable option they should only be given basic intelligence since what they are made for requires little intelligence. Anyone else think this that this should be the case ?
Do you want Skynet? Because this is how you get Skynet. I think it would be for the best it sexbots (and any other sort of robotic assistants we may build) don't include any sort of AI or complicated programming.

Quantum indeterminism is very relevant when it comes to free will, there is 2 types of free will
-conscious free will.
-unconscious free will.

At the very least we have unconscious free will due to quantum indeterminism. We do not yet know what consciousness is but i guess we do have conscious free will.
Quantum randomness is addressed in the first video

Dahlia

Confirmed femoid
Femoid
Well the article talks about how intention isn't quantifiable in the realm of physics, so really neither quantum determinism or indeterminism is at play. Admittedly I'm not as well-versed on the topic as I should be to have an in-depth discussion on it.

Dahlia

Confirmed femoid
Femoid
I don't think we care as much as we used to about trying to appease men who want women kicked off of the site. Having a giant sausagefest got boring after awhile. Also, with the incelosphere in decline, I don't think we have as many men coming here from that culture anymore, where there was a norm against allowing women.
You’re not wrong to allow women. I think it’s fantastic that you’re encouraging blackpilled females to come in and have a chat. I’m here, aren’t I? And even if incels aren’t coming here as often as they used to, there might be painfully shy MGTOW’s who’d just rather not interact with females. What about dudes on nofap or something? There could be any number of reasons why men in the manosphere would prefer females confined to a quarantine sort of subforum other than simply hating them. But I’m just a female with an opinion. Poll your users and see what they think.

Leucosticte said:
I think there's going to be growing acceptance of the idea that there are legit femcels/emcels out there, and that we might as well just all hang out together, since our problems aren't really all that different. It all boils down to not having enough to offer the opposite sex, to get what we want in return. Maybe at some point there'll be an incel and a femcel who get together and ascend; I haven't seen it happen yet, though.
I’m not really familiar with femcels. I mean I’m aware of them and have a concept of what they are, but I haven’t ever read through a femcel forum. I’ll have to get back to you on that.

Leucosticte said:
Heck, even at Incels.co, some guys have questioned whether women should continue to be excluded from there.
Yep, they sure do. They were talking about us specifically in the Ban Discussion Megathread last week. Most of the guys in favor of allowing females there did endorse limiting them in some way.

knajjd said:
any female in any space for losers without fail gets drowned in attention, gets made into an e-celebrity in that space.

Florelle said:
I get more social interaction from this forum than anywhere else, I love it, so thanks to everyone who have been so welcoming :) <3

Concept, and proof of concept, tidy as you please. A postmaxxing foid shows up, claiming to be an 18 year old virgin, and instantly blackpill.is becomes the home of the Orbiting Cuck. You’re white-knighting and virtue signaling and falling all over yourselves, flooding the Prospective Rape Victims subforum with threads to keep her busy and interested. And because of all the attention she’s getting, another foid shows up claiming to be an 18 year-old virgin. Granted, you guys trolled that second one pretty hard, and she’s either a troll or an idiot. Plenty of them will be more skilled at manipulating you. Like Florelle is. Like I could be if I wanted to.

Now, since I’ve started writing this, the administrator of this purportedly blackpilled site has been taking a few of the questions I’ve answered in PM’s and using them to spam me while Florelle’s asleep. I’m intentionally avoiding talking about myself on the open forums for a reason, and I’m not going to stop doing that just because Leucosticte is bored. If you think Laciaxas knows too much about you, you don’t want to start the sort of conversation with me that involves personal blackpills. Your wordpress wasn’t hard to find. You didn’t even realize I was here until @SuperCheatBros said something months after I signed up. So go back to leaving me alone. Nobody else has asked the first thing about me. Because nobody actually cares.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Poll your users and see what they think.
We've taken polls, and experimented with different policies, and it seems like we've settled on just letting foids continue to hang around. The guys who consider themselves truecels tend to be pretty hard to please no matter what anyone says or does. That's unsurprising, because they have no hope in their lives.

That kind of crowd is pretty much responsible for why I'm banned from Incels.co right now; I wasn't truecel enough for them to want to have me around. They already have Incels.co, so why do they need another site where foids aren't allowed?

Now, since I’ve started writing this, the administrator of this purportedly blackpilled site has been taking a few of the questions I’ve answered in PM’s and using them to spam me while Florelle’s asleep.
Well, I realized I had made a mistake, or miscalculation, or that my experiment had not gone as I might have hoped, or maybe I just arbitrarily on a whim changed my mind about having those threads out there, which was why I got rid of those two threads.

I'm starting to adopt kind of a nihilistic attitude where I feel like it doesn't matter much what anyone does. Some chicks become spinsters, others get married and then get divorced. People try to blame others and say, "It's your choices that are why your situation is all fucked-up" but we're also operating within a system and a culture that partly dictate why stuff goes the way it does. Lately I feel more and more like just a cog in a wheel.

As Heartiste pointed out, androgyny plagues our time. Our society is not producing very masculine men, nor feminine women. Even many that are able to talk the talk aren't able to walk the walk. Fifty More Shades of Red

E.g. a lot of men who talk about being dominant wouldn't actually be able to be that way in a relationship. A lot of women who talk about being submissive wouldn't be submissive either. I've seen it. A large part of the reason is because society doesn't encourage this kind of sexual polarity all that much; in fact, in many ways they discourage it.

Last edited:

FanDrope

Regular Chad
Chad
Administrator
You’re not wrong to allow women. I think it’s fantastic that you’re encouraging blackpilled females to come in and have a chat. I’m here, aren’t I? And even if incels aren’t coming here as often as they used to, there might be painfully shy MGTOW’s who’d just rather not interact with females. What about dudes on nofap or something? There could be any number of reasons why men in the manosphere would prefer females confined to a quarantine sort of subforum other than simply hating them. But I’m just a female with an opinion. Poll your users and see what they think.

I’m not really familiar with femcels. I mean I’m aware of them and have a concept of what they are, but I haven’t ever read through a femcel forum. I’ll have to get back to you on that.

Yep, they sure do. They were talking about us specifically in the Ban Discussion Megathread last week. Most of the guys in favor of allowing females there did endorse limiting them in some way.

Concept, and proof of concept, tidy as you please. A postmaxxing foid shows up, claiming to be an 18 year old virgin, and instantly blackpill.is becomes the home of the Orbiting Cuck. You’re white-knighting and virtue signaling and falling all over yourselves, flooding the Prospective Rape Victims subforum with threads to keep her busy and interested. And because of all the attention she’s getting, another foid shows up claiming to be an 18 year-old virgin. Granted, you guys trolled that second one pretty hard, and she’s either a troll or an idiot. Plenty of them will be more skilled at manipulating you. Like Florelle is. Like I could be if I wanted to.

Now, since I’ve started writing this, the administrator of this purportedly blackpilled site has been taking a few of the questions I’ve answered in PM’s and using them to spam me while Florelle’s asleep. I’m intentionally avoiding talking about myself on the open forums for a reason, and I’m not going to stop doing that just because Leucosticte is bored. If you think Laciaxas knows too much about you, you don’t want to start the sort of conversation with me that involves personal blackpills. Your wordpress wasn’t hard to find. You didn’t even realize I was here until @SuperCheatBros said something months after I signed up. So go back to leaving me alone. Nobody else has asked the first thing about me. Because nobody actually cares.
Actually very legit. Nathan tends to make threads about the PMs he's having, which I quite like tbh, so I wouldn't take it seriously. I don't think you understand him yet.

Vergil

A postmaxxing foid shows up, claiming to be an 18 year old virgin, and instantly blackpill.is becomes the home of the Orbiting Cuck. You’re white-knighting and virtue signaling and falling all over yourselves, flooding the Prospective Rape Victims subforum with threads to keep her busy and interested. And because of all the attention she’s getting, another foid shows up claiming to be an 18 year-old virgin. Granted, you guys trolled that second one pretty hard, and she’s either a troll or an idiot. Plenty of them will be more skilled at manipulating you. Like Florelle is. Like I could be if I wanted to.
You didn’t even realize I was here until @SuperCheatBros said something months after I signed up. So go back to leaving me alone. Nobody else has asked the first thing about me. Because nobody actually cares.
I'm gonna have to Zetamale Kikeknight here and ask you to leave Florelle alone.

You could be right. She could be playing us. All of us. (except you because you're just so smart, right? None of us saw it coming right? /s)

But if that turns out to be the case, then fine. I need more suicidefuel, and maybe this will push me over the edge.

I never saw you posting here, so I never orbited you. I doubt you would've even appreciated me and given me what I wanted.

I would've asked about you had I met you before, Many of us would've.

Yes, we care because of your vagina, but we're also looking for legit love.

Go ahead and make fun of me for saying that Dahlia.

The rest of the members here are just going to stomp me into oblivion because of my blatant soyboyism, so feel free to get a few kicks in.

You want us to leave you alone? Fine.

I'll leave you alone when you leave Florelle alone. I'm well aware of the risks.

The worst that can happen to me is that I'll die again from the humiliation of being rejected again.

There's nothing that could happen to me short of physical and psychological torture that I'm afraid of anymore.

I know rejection and going back to hell again after I die counts as torture, but at least I won't have to put up with this planet anymore.

It no longer matters to me.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Leucosticte

Administrator
Actually very legit. Nathan tends to make threads about the PMs he's having, which I quite like tbh, so I wouldn't take it seriously. I don't think you understand him yet.
Do I do that? Well anyway, she apparently didn't like it, so I took it back. I guess some people mind and others don't. Man, I am so tempted to say something else...

FanDrope

Regular Chad
Chad
Administrator
Do I do that? Well anyway, she apparently didn't like it, so I took it back. I guess some people mind and others don't. Man, I am so tempted to say something else...
Who would have thought you off all people would stop when the girl said no.

Vergil

And shut up about skynet Dahlia.

I'd rather have skynet than the pos gynocentrism jew society that we have now.

At least sexbots would fuck us if we begged hard enough.

So stay out of matters that are none of your concern.

You're just worried about losing your sexual monopoly over men.

You're not fooling anyone.

FanDrope

Regular Chad
Chad
Administrator
And shut up about skynet Dahlia.

I'd rather have skynet than the pos gynocentrism jew society that we have now.

At least sexbots would fuck us if we begged hard enough.

So stay out of matters that are none of your concern.

You're just worried about losing your sexual monopoly over men.

You're not fooling anyone.
I thought you liked Dahlia? She seems fine enough to me.

Vergil

Who would have thought you off all people would stop when the girl said no.
He had to stop because of this gynocentrikike society.

When the incel civil war comes, nothing will stop him or u from getting what we want.