Discussion Responses

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
At the same time, there's a lot of truth in jest.
There might be some truth, like when someone says "I want to kill that guy" they probably just mean they want to punch him or see him get fired from his job.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Liebling probably thinks, "Leucosticte is still holding out hope he can get with me; that's why he thinks of me all the time"

She probably thinks (whether consciously or subconsciously), "He's got this oneitis for me; how repulsive. He must have no other options that he thinks are as promising. He doesn't even realize that it's terrible game to write all these posts and whatnot. If I mistreat him, he keeps pursuing me; that reeks of desperation."

I mean, okay, there might be a grain of truth to some of that, but there's also the aspect of my taking a broader perspective of the whole situation. As I mentioned earlier, Radical patriarchism is actually less misogynistic than more mainstream variants of incel culture

No matter how someone like Liebling acts, it doesn't even matter to me because I can always think, "I would whip the shit out of her under patriarchy until I got her to say the opposite of everything she's saying now, and apologize for what she said and did before, etc."

It doesn't make me desire her less; it just makes me desire patriarchy more. And if I sense manipulative tendencies in her, I can think, "Good; that's just gonna enable her to better please and serve me later, by pretending to be what I want, even if she doesn't have an actual nature to be that way. But in time, maybe the force of coercion will cause her to have Stockholm Syndrome anyway; she may start by pretending, but maybe it'll become her reality. I might be able to put her in a situation where the amount of fear and other intense emotions she's feeling cause her to undergo conversion-by-the-sword, essentially, and make her view me as her god she needs to worship to avoid hell."

In view of that, I'm pretty much immune to anything she can throw at me. She can just ignore what I write, and be like, "Whatever, I'm the one who's living rent-free in your head," but under patriarchy, her sole focus in life would be thinking about how to please and serve me, because she would depend on me for everything. (I'm assuming this is going to be some society that not only is patriarchal, but also is one in which I have enough of a place in the hierarchy or brotherhood of men to where I would be allocated, or be able to seize, this particular female for my enjoyment and use; and why should it not be that way, given what a topnotch misogynistic theorist and trailblazer I am; besides, I don't know if her dad is alive, but I could take all these essays I've written about her, and show those to her dad, and be like, "Obviously I think about her a lot more, and value her more, than other men; but that's not a big deal, since any chump can fall for a chick; more importantly, I helped pave the way for building this patriarchal society we now live in, so you should help promote that kind of prosocial activity by giving me your daughter for my enjoyment, babymaking, etc.; I do have some pretty good genetics after all in certain respects)

Yeah, she can dismiss me now, but under patriarchy, I know everything could be different, and even if that doesn't happen in my lifetime, I can still use my awareness of her potential to inspire me to poetry, creativity, writing, site-building, or just generally finding life interesting enough that maybe I don't feel like suicide.

And guess what, that's partly where harmony between the sexes comes in, because even if she ignores me now somewhat, or even completely, the fact remains that in the past, I got enough value that it survives in my mind even to this day and has an effect. Basically, even if she's thinking, "I'm a washed-up [thirtysomething]-year-old," and even if her personality is more fucked-up than it would've been in the pre-EgonChad era, I was still able to make use of her in certain ways. Yeah, maybe she'll never even have kids, but there could be a cultural legacy. That does count as a legacy. In some ways, it's an even more important legacy, because genetics can be slow to spread, and can get watered down, but culture can be like a fire that spreads rapidly, and remains pure.

She could totally vanish from the Internet, maybe she could get hit by a bus tomorrow, but maybe I'd still be thinking of her 5, 10, 15 years from now, who knows. And I would feel no shame for that, because I do whatever the fuck I want; I don't restrain my mind from thinking any thought because of what society says is appropriate or inappropriate.

Even though some might say I'm a cuck for being that way, in some ways, open cuckoldry is actually closer to patriarchy than the pretense at egalitarianism we normally have in society. If I, say, worship some chick, I have at least established that worship is appropriate. Then, all that is needed to have patriarchy is to reverse the roles, and turn the worshipper into the worshipped and vice versa.

And guess what, if I got stuck on some chick, that probably didn't just happen by accident; she probably elicited that on purpose, for whatever reason. Could be for her own amusement, could be as a test, could be for other reasons as well. Then again, some guys just live in a world of wishful thinking; but that's not even necessarily bad always, because it can cause them to make attempts they otherwise wouldn't; half the battle in life is just showing up and making attempts.

inb4, "I don't think of you at all, so that thought wouldn't cross my mind"; yeah, okay, so in that case, you can amend the title to, "If Liebling thought of me, she probably would think, 'Leucosticte is still holding out hope he can get with me; that's why he thinks of me all the time'"

I don't really care, I do whatever I want. I was gonna post this to .net, but I'll just post it to Blackpill instead.

Dahlia

Confirmed femoid
Femoid
Leucostcite said:
Liebling probably thinks, "Leucosticte is still holding out hope he can get with me; that's why he thinks of me all the time"

She probably thinks (whether consciously or subconsciously), "He's got this oneitis for me; how repulsive. He must have no other options that he thinks are as promising. He doesn't even realize that it's terrible game to write all these posts and whatnot. If I mistreat him, he keeps pursuing me; that reeks of desperation."
That’s not what I think of you.

I mean, okay, there might be a grain of truth to some of that, but there's also the aspect of my taking a broader perspective of the whole situation. As I mentioned earlier, Radical patriarchism is actually less misogynistic than more mainstream variants of incel culture.
There’s a grain of truth in everything you say, sometimes it’s more difficult to find than others.

No matter how someone like Liebling acts, it doesn't even matter to me because I can always think, "I would whip the shit out of her under patriarchy until I got her to say the opposite of everything she's saying now, and apologize for what she said and did before, etc."

It doesn't make me desire her less; it just makes me desire patriarchy more. And if I sense manipulative tendencies in her, I can think, "Good; that's just gonna enable her to better please and serve me later, by pretending to be what I want, even if she doesn't have an actual nature to be that way. But in time, maybe the force of coercion will cause her to have Stockholm Syndrome anyway; she may start by pretending, but maybe it'll become her reality. I might be able to put her in a situation where the amount of fear and other intense emotions she's feeling cause her to undergo conversion-by-the-sword, essentially, and make her view me as her god she needs to worship to avoid hell."
You’d just wind up beating me to death. I’m too stubborn and spiteful for that methodology to work on me.

In view of that, I'm pretty much immune to anything she can throw at me. She can just ignore what I write, and be like, "Whatever, I'm the one who's living rent-free in your head," but under patriarchy, her sole focus in life would be thinking about how to please and serve me, because she would depend on me for everything. (I'm assuming this is going to be some society that not only is patriarchal, but also is one in which I have enough of a place in the hierarchy or brotherhood of men to where I would be allocated, or be able to seize, this particular female for my enjoyment and use; and why should it not be that way, given what a topnotch misogynistic theorist and trailblazer I am; besides, I don't know if her dad is alive, but I could take all these essays I've written about her, and show those to her dad, and be like, "Obviously I think about her a lot more, and value her more, than other men; but that's not a big deal, since any chump can fall for a chick; more importantly, I helped pave the way for building this patriarchal society we now live in, so you should help promote that kind of prosocial activity by giving me your daughter for my enjoyment, babymaking, etc.; I do have some pretty good genetics after all in certain respects).
My father is still living, and if you showed him everything you’ve written he’d tell you to get lost. He most definitely would not agree with what you’d want to do to his granddaughters.

Also of note, if we were living in your patriarchal utopia, I’d be someone’s wife and have kids either graduating high school or close to it. I wouldn’t have the time or desire to be on fringe internet forums, for sure.

Yeah, she can dismiss me now, but under patriarchy, I know everything could be different, and even if that doesn't happen in my lifetime, I can still use my awareness of her potential to inspire me to poetry, creativity, writing, site-building, or just generally finding life interesting enough that maybe I don't feel like suicide.
I wish I could tell when you’re being genuine and when you’re being manipulative. But I can’t.

And guess what, that's partly where harmony between the sexes comes in, because even if she ignores me now somewhat, or even completely, the fact remains that in the past, I got enough value that it survives in my mind even to this day and has an effect. Basically, even if she's thinking, "I'm a washed-up [thirtysomething]-year-old," and even if her personality is more fucked-up than it would've been in the pre-EgonChad era, I was still able to make use of her in certain ways. Yeah, maybe she'll never even have kids, but there could be a cultural legacy. That does count as a legacy. In some ways, it's an even more important legacy, because genetics can be slow to spread, and can get watered down, but culture can be like a fire that spreads rapidly, and remains pure.
I don’t like to use the word ‘never’, except in one context: you never know.

She could totally vanish from the Internet, maybe she could get hit by a bus tomorrow, but maybe I'd still be thinking of her 5, 10, 15 years from now, who knows. And I would feel no shame for that, because I do whatever the fuck I want; I don't restrain my mind from thinking any thought because of what society says is appropriate or inappropriate.
Again, I wish I could believe that what you’re saying is genuine. You’ll have forgotten me ten years from now, I’m sure.

Even though some might say I'm a cuck for being that way, in some ways, open cuckoldry is actually closer to patriarchy than the pretense at egalitarianism we normally have in society. If I, say, worship some chick, I have at least established that worship is appropriate. Then, all that is needed to have patriarchy is to reverse the roles, and turn the worshipper into the worshipped and vice versa.
Saying I’m worthy of worship is the cucked part. I’m not. I’m not particularly beautiful, or thin, or young. Just because you’ve taken a shine to my Personality™ doesn’t mean that I’m special.

And guess what, if I got stuck on some chick, that probably didn't just happen by accident; she probably elicited that on purpose, for whatever reason. Could be for her own amusement, could be as a test, could be for other reasons as well. Then again, some guys just live in a world of wishful thinking; but that's not even necessarily bad always, because it can cause them to make attempts they otherwise wouldn't; half the battle in life is just showing up and making attempts.
I absolutely did not do anything intentionally to get you stuck on me. I’ve intentionally tried to get you un-stuck, but it hasn’t worked out.

inb4, "I don't think of you at all, so that thought wouldn't cross my mind"; yeah, okay, so in that case, you can amend the title to, "If Liebling thought of me, she probably would think, 'Leucosticte is still holding out hope he can get with me; that's why he thinks of me all the time'"
Hope is a dangerous thing.

I don't really care, I do whatever I want. I was gonna post this to .net, but I'll just post it to Blackpill instead.
Why would you post it here? This place has become quite tomb-like of late. Oh, right - you don’t have an ignore button here. Kek.

You haven’t stopped pissing me off since the first time you took something from PM’s and used it as ammunition against me on the open forum, so you don’t have a good idea of what I’m like when I’m not in rage mode lol. Instead I’m confident that you have an idealized fantasy version of me that you pine for. I can’t stop you from doing that, though I wish I could. I feel a great deal of guilt that I was a factor in the shitshow that occurred on this forum. That’s why I finally broke down and left for .net - I thought that by leaving I’d give you no choice but to let go and start getting back to your normal self. Didn’t work though. Two days after I made the account your forums were redirecting to that site and you were there looking for the Princess of Stacys and I.

Honestly, I don’t believe you find anything special about me. Now that I’ve seen how you interact with the other foids over on .net, and the antics that you use on them, you don’t treat them or speak to them any differently than you do to me. (Except in the sense that you aren’t allowed to post about raping them and their daughters.) The idealized version of me fits into your vision of a patriarchal utopia because I’m willful and stubborn and you’d like to break me, destroy me, force me to submit. I think you like the idea of taming the shrew, forcing the defiant female into the mold you made for her. Really, it doesn’t bother me or disgust me. Your fantasies are yours, and while it embarrasses me when you share them there’s quite literally nothing I can do about it.

You’ve also done your best to discredit and undermine me there. I drew your ire because I don’t spread my legs for incels? The woman who came to your forum with oneitis for an incel. What the actual fuck, man? I don’t spread my legs for you specifically, which is why you’re salty. You insinuate that I’m manipulative and devious while you blatantly lie about me to anyone who will listen. Understand - you did have a chance with me in the beginning. You poisoned that well yourself by being unable to keep private conversations private, by demanding that I spend every waking moment I wasn’t at work responding to the walls of text you buried me in, by saying anything and everything you could think of to get a rise out of me, and then by lying about me on another forum.

Yes, I have you on ignore there. But I do “show ignored content” just so I’m sure to be on top of whatever deceitful things you’re saying about me. That’s the kind of thing that happens when you do whatever the fuck you want. Consequences, how do those work?

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Administrator
Why would you post it here? This place has become quite tomb-like of late. Oh, right - you don’t have an ignore button here. Kek.
I was gonna post it there originally (that's why I refer to you as Liebling) but then changed my mind and posted it here, probably because I figured the users there weren't familiar enough with what I was talking about (e.g. the events of ~June 2019, before the migration to .net) to be able to follow what I was talking about. I didn't want to give the impression I was exporting drama from this site to there.

You haven’t stopped pissing me off since the first time you took something from PM’s and used it as ammunition against me on the open forum, so you don’t have a good idea of what I’m like when I’m not in rage mode lol.
I thought what happened was, you told me to quit doing that, I quit doing that, and then that was the end of it, except for that one slip about Mainy, which was pretty much by accident (I would've taken down that thread, but instead I just took the whole site down, except that it didn't immediately completely take).

Reggie and I used to all the time have convos in PM that I was take to public message, so I didn't think it really mattered if I did the same with you, but then you objected to it, so I took down the offending thread, and that was that, but you seem to keep talking about that incident for some reason, when I'm not even sure there was all that much of a bombshell revelation; what was it, just that you're a single 30-something? And the only reason I brought it up publicly was an attempt to enlist help in encouraging you to do what you needed to do. Yeah, I mean, it's true I'm not always known as the most discreet guy, I'll give you that, although it kinda depends on the situation.

Instead I’m confident that you have an idealized fantasy version of me that you pine for. I can’t stop you from doing that, though I wish I could. I feel a great deal of guilt that I was a factor in the shitshow that occurred on this forum. That’s why I finally broke down and left for .net - I thought that by leaving I’d give you no choice but to let go and start getting back to your normal self. Didn’t work though. Two days after I made the account your forums were redirecting to that site and you were there looking for the Princess of Stacys and I.
I didn't go looking for you; both of you were just really easy to find due to your distinctive qualities and behavior. There were just too many coincidences to discount.

Honestly, I don’t believe you find anything special about me. Now that I’ve seen how you interact with the other foids over on .net, and the antics that you use on them, you don’t treat them or speak to them any differently than you do to me.
Doesn't mean I don't see you as special in a different way than any of them might be. Kinda like how I saw Florelle is special too (people to this day probably think I only wanted to get in her pants as opposed to also enjoying and gaining value from my convos with her). You think I have an idealized fantasy of you; maybe there's just stuff I've seen with my own eyes (as opposed to imagining/hoping) that makes me think you're special. Maybe there's stuff you can't fake, unless you ripped it off from someone else, and even then, the idea to rip it off would've come from your own mind.

I've been stuck on chicks, and had to decide that much of what I thought I saw in them was fake, or an illusion, or whatever. But there was still some stuff that remained, that she couldn't have faked. Someone wrote about my ex, whom he called Dante/Emily, a comment with the same sort of sentiment: "I do not view Dante in absolutes, and hope you do not either. While I mostly hate Dante, and would have booted Emily out of my life if I'd had an opening to do so, I have many delightful memories with Dante, moments when the two of us made an unstoppable team, moving conversations of philosophy and art, and even just afternoons hanging out and watching movies."

That's sort of how it is with you, except that I don't really hate you.

(Except in the sense that you aren’t allowed to post about raping them and their daughters.)
Maybe I just have a greater desire to rape you and your/our daughters, as opposed to other chicks and/or their daughters? (Depends on when you ask me, though.) The idea has some aesthetic appeal to me. I just have this image in my mind of you with this girl you try to protect and keep safe in this motherly way, and then I just grab her away and have my way with her, while you get upset and are like, "Nooo!" But of course I wouldn't just abandon her after rupturing her maidenhead; I would make both of you my wives, and there'd probably be many times I'd force one of you to watch me raping the other, or at least that idea has some aesthetic appeal to me.

The idealized version of me fits into your vision of a patriarchal utopia because I’m willful and stubborn and you’d like to break me, destroy me, force me to submit. I think you like the idea of taming the shrew, forcing the defiant female into the mold you made for her. Really, it doesn’t bother me or disgust me. Your fantasies are yours, and while it embarrasses me when you share them there’s quite literally nothing I can do about it.
Idk, there are a lot of bitchy chicks out there, and I don't really get stuck on trying to tame them. You're just special because you came here, I guess; a lot of chicks come to .net but you showed up here, and we talked privately, and publicly, and stuff. Yeah, you can stop having PM convos with me, or hanging out here, but it doesn't eliminate my memory of the past and what we shared (including just the experience of being around during that June 2019 zeitgeist, which was such an emotional time which hardly anyone who wasn't there can understand; that's why I posted here rather that at .net about this).

Just accept that you're special to me. Geez. Am I saying you're the most special girl in the world to me, in the sense that I'd choose you over any girl in the world? Not really, I wouldn't even wife you up unless maybe you had kids with me and then I'd think about it (hate to give up power like that, though, especially to a chick who already gave it up to EgonChad for free when she was in her prime, so I guess I probably wouldn't do that, because I freakin' hate divorce). You might be able to offer me something special, yvxr znlor fbzrguvat orgjrra bhe qnhtugre'f yrtf, to try to tempt me to marry you, but even then I might not fall for that because I already fell for that once, with August.

But, along the dimension in which you have some special qualities, you're special, which contributes to my sexual desire for you. You're like some pistachio ice cream I wanna try, a little offbeat but I'll still pay the $3.75 for a waffle cone of it because strawberry's kinda boring. And Bree's like some kind of tangy candy in her own way, but she kinda scares me; you don't scare me because you've never really been cruel or mean to me. And Florelle, hmm, I haven't thought of a metaphor for her; she's like pure and raw femininity.

You’ve also done your best to discredit and undermine me there.
I just gave my honest opinion based on what I observed. Many people say cynical stuff about the chicks at .net, based on the behavior they observe and what they know about chicks; my opinion is just another opinion. People can discount it if they want. But, whenever a chick uses an "arguing with holes" approach, I'm gonna call it out. This is why chicks get banned and chased off of incel forums

I drew your ire because I don’t spread my legs for incels? The woman who came to your forum with oneitis for an incel. What the actual fuck, man?
Unless you opened your legs to him, then my opinion kinda stands. If you really wanted that relationship, you could be going through the same kind of visa process I went through, to bring Meshelle here. But maybe you did actually have a tryst and just don't wanna seem like a slut or make me go into a jealous rage or something. Anyway, who really cares, only you know the truth, at this point I'm not gonna judge you other than to say, "If this, then that; if this other thing, then this other thing."

I don’t spread my legs for you specifically, which is why you’re salty.
Gosh, you're arrogant. Like you think your pussy's special (okay, I'll be honest, it is, but I can only imagine my fixation on it must be because it's yours; anything having to do with you, I have to be infatuated with; this is what makes men buy women's, uh, bathwater and stuff, although I wouldn't go that far.)

You insinuate that I’m manipulative and devious while you blatantly lie about me to anyone who will listen.
You're a chick; of course you're going to be at least somewhat manipulative and devious. That's a given. Anyway, what'd I lie about?

Understand - you did have a chance with me in the beginning. You poisoned that well yourself by being unable to keep private conversations private, by demanding that I spend every waking moment I wasn’t at work responding to the walls of text you buried me in, by saying anything and everything you could think of to get a rise out of me, and then by lying about me on another forum.
Okay, I don't buy this; I think this is the ancient female tactic of saying, "You had a chance with me till you did such-and-such" to try to make me beat myself up or be like, "Can't you forgive me" or some shit. But in reality, if you loved me, you'd forgive all manner of stuff, so the lack of love would seem to be the real issue. Being an asshole doesn't really make chicks fall out of love, that I know of.

I don't really claim to have the secret to make chicks feel attracted and stay attracted; I'm not a natural at game, but I know better than to take their stated reasons for not loving, or falling out of love, at face value. The real reasons are known only to you (if you're even consciously aware of them). Probably I showed some kind of weakness or some shit; isn't that usually how chicks lose attraction? Or they get stuck on some other guy, or whatever.

Yes, I have you on ignore there. But I do “show ignored content” just so I’m sure to be on top of whatever deceitful things you’re saying about me. That’s the kind of thing that happens when you do whatever the fuck you want. Consequences, how do those work?
Chicks just loooooooooooooove to say to a dude, especially publicly, "I've banished you and there's nothing you can do about it, although once in awhile because I have some good reason, I might check on what you're saying." Like chicks don't go around discreetly stalking their exes or other men of interest 24/7.

9 Firm Steps to Get Over an Ex Girlfriend In No Time!

Now we know you’re hurting. And you long to touch her again, or spend a few moments with her.

But you really need to stay away from her, unless you want to lose more of that tiny bit of respect she may have for you.

Women love humiliating exes and treating spurned lovers like stray dogs. *gasp!*

So for your own good, avoid her territory unless you want to be shooed away loudly in front of everyone else.
Usually a Facebook page is where this happens. Idrc though; I'm beyond the point of taking that stuff seriously. A girl's either into a particular guy or she isn't; there is no thing of, he could fuck up to the point that he drives her away and then she's justified in telling everyone how he fucked up; it's more like, she just has her whims, her attraction triggers, her menu of guys to choose from based on how much they turn her on, etc. If he got shooed away, he must just not have turned her on anymore or something, or she's gone kinda nuts and now is flipping out on him.

Anyway, you probably just came here because I hadn't been writing to/about you much on the other site, but I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't really have anything to say in response to your posts.

Last edited:

Dahlia

Confirmed femoid
Femoid
Can you believe this chick? She's STILL using the "arguing with holes" technique. It's really all that she has to throw at me, in the final analysis.
I have one last thing to throw at you.

PERMABAN ME.

P.S. I don't make alts. If I ever rejoin .net, it will be because you're banned from there.

Leucosticte

Administrator
I'm just tired of being powerless. E.g. I'm powerless to keep Dahlia from leaving, but even before that, I was powerless to get her to do anything.

She's just gonna have to be my Monette Moio. Schoolgirl blamed by Elliot Rodger for hatred of women doesn't remember him

The only power I have left is the power to push away the plate, and I will use it.

I, in all my magnificence and power, I will not let this fly. It's an injustice that needs to be dealt with.

Last edited:

Dahlia

Confirmed femoid
Femoid
I'm just tired of being powerless. E.g. I'm powerless to keep Dahlia from leaving, but even before that, I was powerless to get her to do anything.

If by push the plate away you mean ban me, do it. The only power you've ever had is to banish me.

Leucosticte

Administrator

If by push the plate away you mean ban me, do it. The only power you've ever had is to banish me.
You're just a microcosm; I'm concerned with the larger picture. I'm talking about a Gandhian approach, since it's all I have left.

I don't have a knajjd or Sarge mentality where I think I accomplish something by banning someone, so I can say, "She's not associated with this site."

KickDaBucket

Arguing with a foid is like playing chess with a pigeon. It will flap its wings, knock down pieces, shit on the board, then fly away to its buddies and brag how it won the game.
You might as well teach a cat maths.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Arguing with a foid is like playing chess with a pigeon. It will flap its wings, knock down pieces, shit on the board, then fly away to its buddies and brag how it won the game.
You might as well teach a cat maths.
She's got a point, though:

I don't accept that lack of power. Lack of acceptance in this case is manifested by refusal to live under these conditions.

If I accept it, then I've basically accepted the end of my genetic line, and possibly my cultural line as well, because culture has to be upheld by people of a certain genetic background conducive to upholding it. I have nothing to lose, when faced with that reality.