Do you know any incels irl?

Cancel

(Why not make the 3rd of the threads?)

I don't think so, though I wouldn't be surprised if some of the guys I knew had sexless marriages? I absolutely knew them back in my high school and college days since I, unfortunately, was one of the many social and sexual rejects.

I remember once, the girl I liked in middle school said that she liked my yellow shirt and I told her to shut up. It was the same bitch who had been disgusted when she learned that I had liked her. I should have taken her to the top of the stairs and tried to kiss her. She would, of course, step back and fall. Hopefully not kill herself, but just break her neck and be quadriplegic forever. The demise would cause her to contemplate suicide and once she finds the will to carry on I'll rape her, causing her to actually kill herself since she'd be broken physically and mentally.

Robtical

I don't know if I know any complete virgins over the age 25, but I know a lot of men who have a hard time getting sex and maybe haven't had it unpaid in over a year.

adolf512

Yes, he is diagnosed with autism, not convinced that's the correct diagnosis but he is a mentalcel in any case.

REEEEEEEE, rejecting wahmen! REEEEEEE ABSOLUTE AND UTTER VOOOLCEEEEL!

Jk, "rejecting" femoids that only pretend to like you is always the right choice.

I don't know of any self-identifying incels IRL.