Dropping Out

I've been meaning to start a discussion on this for a while. I've been considering the various ways of dropping out of society. The idea is to escape gynocentric laws and gynocentric taxes. I've narrowed the possibilities down to five basic options. There is overlap between them, and you can use them in combination, but this is the basic pallet you have to work with as I see it:

Survivalism

Hunt, trap, fish, forage and farm. Get all your sustenance from the land. If the idea is to disconnect completely from society then you'll have to become a poacher in order to put food on your table. Otherwise you have to deal with hunting permits, gun registration, etc. Build a little four-walled Unabomber cabin in the Alaskan wilderness, preferably near a river, camouflage the fuck out of it and heat it with a rocket stove to avoid making any smoke. Better yet, build it underground or into the side of a hill or other natural embankment.

Underground Economy

This involves making your money off the books and getting paid in cash or in something equally untraceable like cryptocurrency. Other options include direct barter or precious metals that you can convert into cash as needed. For making cash your options are either the cottage industry or knowing a trade like carpentry or automotive repair. For crypto there's mining, speculation, selling things on the darknet, blogging on platforms such as steemit, and numerous other emerging options.

Career Criminal

Technically the first two options already count as criminal activity since they involve poaching and tax evasion. But the activities themselves aren't illegal so long as you do the necessary paper work, report your income, get the proper licenses, etc. What I mean by being a career criminal is doing things that are illegal in and of themselves. Things like theft, blackmailing, drug dealing, conning, book-making, pirating, defrauding, extorting, smuggling, trafficking, contract killing, holding people for ransom, pimping and whoring yourself (in case some of you are secretly foids...or faggots).

Sponging off the Government

If you aren’t sponging off of the government then rest assured she is definitely sponging off of you. Purchase Aaron Clarey’s book “Enjoy the Decline” as part of your starter pack in learning how to sponge. Learn about all the welfare and disability benefits you can squeeze out of Uncle Sam. You can hasten the decline by being a drain on the system instead of subsidizing it with your hard work. I don’t recommend this as an exclusive means of income. Doing nothing all day and collecting a cheque from the government can play on your morale. Use it in combination with other options instead.

Emmigration

Apply for citizenship to a country whos laws & culture you can live with. Look for a place that’s far enough out of the way that it won’t be affected by the fallout from the collapse of the West.

These are our options, but the devil is in the details. We don’t all live in a place where we can disappear into the wilderness and even those of us who do would still need to develop the necessary survival skills. Building a cash only side-business takes time. Emmigrating to another country costs money. In practice we would have to start off with a compromise solution and gradually reduce our involvement with society to the point where we can drop out completely.

How to bridge that gap is a topic for another post that I’m going to make. For this post I want to establish what our general options are and fill in all the possible sub options with feedback from the rest of you. I’ll be maintaining a pastebin for this that we can refer back to in future posts.

Inceptor

Or leave the west completely go far away in some poor mountain valley then when ww3 wiped out many humans , then you will be king of the future.

How you are going to achieve that? Im serious consider doing this but im too high inhibit and dont know what to expect.
First I would choose a country where I could get the most for my money: Cost of Living

I'd cross reference those with whatever other factors I cared about. The Internet abounds with world maps based on various statistical criteria ranging from political attitudes to legalized prostitution to feminist influence. Google is your friend.

Once you sort through all that you'll then know what language you need to learn. You'll need to make your money in the First World, either through an online business or by working there several months out of the year before flying back to your chosen country of residence.

Inceptor

First I would choose a country where I could get the most for my money: Cost of Living

I'd cross reference those with whatever other factors I cared about. The Internet abounds with world maps based on various statistical criteria ranging from political attitudes to legalized prostitution to feminist influence. Google is your friend.

Once you sort through all that you'll then know what language you need to learn. You'll need to make your money in the First World, either through an online business or by working there several months out of the year before flying back to your chosen country of residence.
On how to survive? You need passive income how to get that in the country of residence? Or if you go to the extreme and go living in some farm valley you need survival skills. Most of us are beta cucks because of this society we wouldnt survive,

On how to survive? You need passive income how to get that in the country of residence?
If you want passive income you can do that without leaving the country. Go on welfare. Get diagnosed for aspergers or some other autism spectrum thing and collect disability benefits. Do you have some specific reason for wanting to leave the country?

Or if you go to the extreme and go living in some farm valley you need survival skills. Most of us are beta cucks because of this society we wouldnt survive,
Sounds like living off the land isn't the right option for you, then. If you're a timid beta you either need to go on welfare or you need someone to hook you up with a job that involves repetitive tasks and little to no interaction with other people.

Inceptor

If you want passive income you can do that without leaving the country. Go on welfare. Get diagnosed for aspergers or some other autism spectrum thing and collect disability benefits. Do you have some specific reason for wanting to leave the country?

Sounds like living off the land isn't the right option for you, then. If you're a timid beta you either need to go on welfare or you need someone to hook you up with a job that involves repetitive tasks and little to no interaction with other people.
We are all betas you are a beta aswell.

We are all betas you are a beta aswell.
No argument there. My social skills are dogshit. But I'm not afraid of the elements and I love the woods and I've hunted before too. Yes we're all betas but that doesn't mean we're betas in the same ways.

Inceptor

No argument there. My social skills are dogshit. But I'm not afraid of the elements and I love the woods and I've hunted before too. Yes we're all betas but that doesn't mean we're betas in the same ways.
Im the same as you socialy a beta but i can be though i love nature. But you need also survival skills which many of us dont have.

I've just done some updates to the article. Privatebin doesn't allow you to edit the contents of a paste. It only allows you to clone it and make changes to the cloned article instead. Here's the new URL:

URL: PrivateBin
PASSWORD: blackpill