LifeFuel End neoliberal economics.

Neoliberal economics need to be ended. Sadly im unable to work so im fucked now and even if neoliberal economics would be ended it won't effect me as i cant work as i have schizophrenia. Whats your guys opinion on neo liberal economic?

mathmet

Back in the day when I was young and naive, I use to believe in libertarian and "free market" type of stuff. In those days it had a lot to do with stupid stuff like weed, teenage rebellion against parents, etc ...

As I got older and more blackpilled, I came to the realization it was largely a fools errand if one doesn't benefit at all from any "free markets".

We
Back in the day when I was young and naive, I use to believe in libertarian and "free market" type of stuff. In those days it had a lot to do with stupid stuff like weed, teenage rebellion against parents, etc ...

As I got older and more blackpilled, I came to the realization it was largely a fools errand if one doesn't benefit at all from any "free markets".
Well i just want to end neo liberal economics

mathmet

Hardest part is the first step of eliminating the voracious human desire for stupid stuff, whether it is is expensive jewelry, comic books, big screen tvs, cell phones, prada, fast cars, star wars movies, etc ....

Historically it appears that banning/eliminating this stuff by legal decree, just drove it underground into the black market and made it even more desirable than before (paradoxically).

Hardest part is the first step of eliminating the voracious human desire for stupid stuff, whether it is is expensive jewelry, comic books, big screen tvs, cell phones, prada, fast cars, star wars movies, etc ....

Historically it appears that banning/eliminating this stuff by legal decree, just drove it underground into the black market and made it even more desirable than before (paradoxically).
Well thats dumb. We just need to end neoliberal economics