LifeFuel End neoliberal economics.

mathmet

Deluded people want to think they have a chance, and the morons at the top want to convince themselves they're different from hard workers below them... which they are, but for the worse.
This is my strictly anecdotal experiences.

Of the libertarian/freemarket types I've met in person offline back in the day, very few were chad or high smv types. They were almost always incel or very low tier normie types, with very low smv.

One possibility for such folks being deluded, is that they're whiteknight types who are looking for more cash for betabuxxing and/or buying stupid crap like more big screen tvs, fast cars, guitars, beer, weed, etc ...

This is my strictly anecdotal experiences.

Of the libertarian/freemarket types I've met in person offline back in the day, very few were chad or high smv types. They were almost always incel or very low tier normie types, with very low smv.

One possibility for such folks being deluded, is that they're whiteknight types who are looking for more cash for betabuxxing and/or buying stupid crap like more big screen tvs, fast cars, guitars, beer, weed, etc ...
True we just need neo liberal economics endes