Blackpill Even if the femoids' prisons were opened for incels to go in there and rape the foids, that still wouldn't be all that appealing

Leucosticte

Administrator
Look at some of deez bitchez: Female Inmates for Pen Pals | Caged Ladies – Women Inmates

There's only like 2-3 that pass the boner test. The rest are kinda scary-looking. This one looked all right:

Aileenah-Horton.jpg

Then I saw that she's in prison for beating a pedophile to death. So maybe it's best I stay away from her:
A statement of probable cause indicated some of the suspects said they attacked Barker because they thought he had molested a toddler, ABC said.
Ah man, I'd rape a toddler. What kind of a world do we live in where that's deemed wrong?

I'd prefer a female inmate who is a pedo herself or a child murderer or something.
Perks:
1. More likely to have a significant strength and fighting skill gap (she's used to dealing with child level strength)
2. People are less likely to try and stop you from raping her because of her crimes
3. She'll likely be a cowards so less resistance and less likely to fight back violently (easier to break her mentally)