FATE! - (F)oids/Feminists (a)re (t)he (E)nemy: The Daily Double Standard

Cancel

Unlike the brother Incel sites, this F.A.T.E - T.D.D.S pictures are best placed here. They aren't really about lookism or ugliness which would work well for Truecels, nor are they all that edgy or rapey for RGIF, nor are they exclusively about JB and pedocel stuff so it wouldn't work for JB, but they would work here since these are blackpills for living in a modern feminist Western gynocentric society. (Not to mention, I was posting on Mainlander's alternate site anyway)

I'll try for a new 10-attachment post every week, which would average out to just over 1 post a day.

Cancel

I was listening to some manifestos while making some more. I hate these insects. Hopefully we aren't too late purify the world.

-

11 Rape.png

-

12 Awaiting.png

-

13 Objectifcation.png

-

14 Rape.png

(btw, I love that look whenever foids get "raped". Tears in the eyes because the joy stopped)

-

15 Checklist.png

-

16 Collage.jpg

-

17 Fabulous.png

-

18 accused.png

-

19 whore.jpg

-

20 terrorist.png

Cancel

That's some potent blackpill propoganda right there, so what exactly is stopping us from posting these on billboards or websites that allow free speech?
Nothing really. I might have to standardize them up a bit so that they actually become memes, and then we'd have to put our name on it so that people would know where to go.

But the goal is to have these become as widespread as some of those Chad and Incel memes we have, but have these ones be educational. And have it so that normies can't get these truths out of their head.

adolf512

I remember being told as a kid men where priviledged and i was thinking "nice i have privileged" well turned out the opposite was the case.

I do not think convincing females they have it easier will change anything, they will just think "that's nice but i want to have it ever better, bigger dick please and also buy me new shoes".

Cancel

Do you got any more pics of those Olympic bulges??
Nah, but I'm sure you can find them on DuckDuckGo if you search bulges.

Back to the idea of memes, would it be easier to spread the message if there was an overarching image rather than different images all the time. Unfortunately this pics are educational so it doesn't quite suite the bait-and-switch of most memes

Spite

When women are requested to not dress like fucking whores, it's to minimize the excesses of the sexual noise which they constantly emit; when men are requested to dress like "gentlemen," it is to hide our inherent ugliness, e.g., our body hair. So it's a double standard because -- as far as modest appearance is concerned -- women are told that they are attractive while we are told to cover up because we are disgusting. When women are told to cover up a bit (about which they invariably shriek and whine), it actually raises their self-image as it confirms that they are sexy and appealing; in contrast, when we are told to dress modestly, it can only lower our self-image since the raison d'etre of male modesty is our unappealing shape.