Had einstein been born 1940 he would have archived nothing

adolf512

He spent the last 30 years of his life trying to come up with a unified field theory but he failed, many other smart people habe also tried and fail.

With time it becomes harder and harder to distinguish yourself in science, early scientist such as newton could become famous easily becuase not much had been discovered at the time.

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
The low hanging fruit has been plucked in abslutely every field. It's literally over. Billionaires have everything and it's no longer possible to become one, unless you are a savant genius who can still come up with something new and innovative. Or you just need to have a pussy between your legs to live life on tutorial mode. Any teen girl can easily have 1000s of followers, which means her channel has monetary value to advertisers.

adolf512

The low hanging fruit has been plucked in abslutely every field. It's literally over. Billionaires have everything and it's no longer possible to become one, unless you are a savant genius who can still come up with something new and innovative. Or you just need to have a pussy between your legs to live life on tutorial mode. Any teen girl can easily have 1000s of followers, which means her channel has monetary value to advertisers.
It's still possible to become billionare, it's just a lot harder now.

btw: i have found fields where you can make money, i have also invented stuff such as new games but i do not expect to be able to make money out of that.

The issue is that often having an idea isn't enough, you need enough resources to get it going forcing you to go to third parties for money (and having to let go of a big part of your company).

I have been able to make some progress when it comes to religion, vintologi is miles ahead of all competition but most people do not see that (probably due to the natural conclusions from it).

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
It's still possible to become billionare, it's just a lot harder now.

btw: i have found fields where you can make money, i have also invented stuff such as new games but i do not expect to be able to make money out of that.

The issue is that often having an idea isn't enough, you need enough resources to get it going forcing you to go to third parties for money (and having to let go of a big part of your company).

I have been able to make some progress when it comes to religion, vintologi is miles ahead of all competition but most people do not see that (probably due to the natural conclusions from it).
Social networking is key, so for incels it's more than definitely over since that is our weakest link.
Also, how is vintologi miles ahead of other religions? Muslims would laugh at this.

mathmet

If Einstein was born in 1940 and his mindset wasn't much different, most likely he would have been attracted to the bootstrap model which was popular in the 1960s at UC Berkeley.

Bootstrap model - Wikipedia

(The new age book "The Tao of Physics" covers this bootstrap model).

In the end, the bootstrap model was a complete failure for elementary particles. (Yang-Mills theory turns out to be the correct underlying model of today's known elementary particles of quarks and leptons).

mathmet

Ironically, string theory has its origins in that failed 1960s boostrap model.

To make a long story short, somebody found a formula which fit the underlying axioms/assumptions of the bootstrap model. It was later discovered that this formula could be calculated from a string theory.

adolf512

Social networking is key, so for incels it's more than definitely over since that is our weakest link.
I have good social skills so i can build connections if it's needed, but for what i plan that will not actually be needed.

I think the most important factors are the biological ones, most people lack the decision making skills needed to build up wealth, thus they end up losing everything eventually (i myself had terrible habits i had to change).

how is vintologi miles ahead of other religions? Muslims would laugh at this.
Islam is retarded.

firstly: Vintologi is one of the few religions that havn't been disproven by science, only insignificant parts can currently be disproven and so far nobody has been able to do that.

Secondly: vintologi offers a greater advantage when it comes to survival and reproduction. You are not limited to 4 wives and you are not encouraged by the religion to kill yourself in the same way.

mathmet

The low hanging fruit has been plucked in abslutely every field. It's literally over.
High hanging fruit can become low hanging fruit, when a genius comes by and finds the correct solution such as an Einstein, Heisenberg, Feynman, etc ... or in other niches such as a Francis Crick (nobel laureate for the discovery of dna).

Once Heisenberg/Schoedinger discovered the correct underlying equations for quantum mechanics, there was a huge fast flood of progress (both theory and experiment). Basically third or fourth rate physicists/engineers, could produce first class research on one of these suddenly low hanging fruits.

In the case of Feynman diagrams, it opened up the dam where very difficult high hanging fruit suddenly became easier to calculate. Since the 1960s, this Feynman diagram methodology has been taught in generic advanced quantum mechanics (or field theory) courses.

mathmet

As an example of something unsolved which is still a very difficult high hanging fruit, is the problem of "dark energy". It was only discovered about 20 years ago by some astrophysicists. (The 2011 Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded for this empirical discovery of "dark energy").

Dark energy - Wikipedia

So far all the old tried-and-true approaches (ie. general relativity, quantum field theory, etc ...) have been ineffective at solving this enigma.

This is probably another Nobel Prize for the next "Einstein" who can solve this problem.

mathmet

Timing is everything.

If Adolf Hitler was born in 1989, most likely he would be a third rate artist + twitter loudmouth.

If Sir Isaac Newton was born 100 years later (or earlier), most likely somebody else would have discovered the three laws of motion.