Hating women is incel cope

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
They weren't hanging out with us or fucking us when we were nice, so might as well hate them and get more men to join the hatred until their shitty behaviors change.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
Incels do need to be exterminated.

And yea you are low iq
Why are you trying to sell that garbage to incels on a blackpill site? Go to your faggot sites and talk about that to other low t faggots who agree with you.

Incels are women worshippers.

A misogynist like me cannot support them.

Incels perverted the blackpill, now it's a faggy thing thanks to them.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
Incels are women worshippers.

A misogynist like me cannot support them.

Incels perverted the blackpill, now it's a faggy thing thanks to them.
You're the soybeard who made a "woman worshipping forum." Nothing you say is logical or even consistent.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
No, I am a misogynist. You are coping.

Just leave me alone. I have to explain precisely why I support feminism.
If you support any kind of feminism then you're not a misogynist. You want men you deem to be unattractive dead, just because they don't get your mangled pussy wet, and you know they have power to collectively take down feminism and lower femoid smv. I also don't care about any bullshit evolution or reincarnation arguments that have nothing to do with the present or near future.

If you support any kind of feminism then you're not a misogynist. You want men you deem to be unattractive dead, just because they don't get your mangled pussy wet, and you know they have power to collectively take down feminism and lower femoid smv. I also don't care about any bullshit evolution or reincarnation arguments that have nothing to do with the present or near future.
A sexually liberated woman is what we want, at least us blackpilled people. What about you? Are you concerned about the blackpill or not? Why are you attacking me? I am here to discuss the blackpill, and of course also feminism.

You belong to the blupill forum.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
A sexually liberated woman is what we want, at least us blackpilled people. What about you? Are you concerned about the blackpill or not? Why are you attacking me? I am here to discuss the blackpill, and of course also feminism.

You belong to the blupill forum.
Only bluepilled faggots want sexually liberated women. You're a tranny fag so of course you want to give more power to whores, because when whore smv is up then naturally tranny smv will increase too. We need to increase subchad smv and remove feminism, then trannies will be even lower smv than they already are, not even little dick fat cels will fuck them.

Last edited:
Sexually liberated woman = she will have sex with chads and high status people. Incels will die and never come again.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
Sexually liberated woman = she will have sex with chads and high status people. Incels will die and never come again.
No one here cares if incels will continue living in the future. Plus, there will always be incels anyway because most foids are ugly as shit, so only getting rid of the male sub6's won't do anything. And even if it did, my goal isn't to stop incels from existing, my goal is to make incels more accepted and offer them more solutions, like government funded hookers and surgerymaxxing. Also spread the blackpill and change the laws so they don't get cucked by whores.