Hey fukurou, what changes are you going to make around here

Leucosticte

Administrator
@fukurou Are you going to visit the site every day and engage with the community? We tried to have Mainlander be in charge but he didn't really hang out much, so that didn't work out too well.

What do you think about @Swordstick 's ideas for enforced camwhoring? Can that actually work? What about the fact that some chicks will be like, "Oh my gosh I can't show myself publicly; I might get doxxed"?

fukurou

Administrator
@fukurou Are you going to visit the site every day and engage with the community? We tried to have Mainlander be in charge but he didn't really hang out much, so that didn't work out too well.

What do you think about @Swordstick 's ideas for enforced camwhoring? Can that actually work? What about the fact that some chicks will be like, "Oh my gosh I can't show myself publicly; I might get doxxed"?
I will browse here for a while before deciding how to improve it

Leucosticte

Administrator
Maybe add a mommy forum were foids can be maternal to incels and read us bedtime stories and shit like that i have a lot of ideas
What do you think about the branding; should we rebrand it to something other than "Blackpill" or is our situation really so hopeless that we should keep that branding?

Leucosticte

Administrator
Skygrimoire is cooler.
I am a red piller tbph
St. Bagelcel legit STATUSMAXXING | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion

Here that manlet ascended and chad yogacel was an incel. Its all about resources when it comes to attracting foids.

Ill add some smilies too to accomodate coding
So what are we going to do, change the name to skygrimoire? We have the domain, SkyGrimoire.is, already. We could probably get the .com, but I'd need help getting the DNS to work (I haven't been able to figure out prq.se's DNS setup).

fukurou

Administrator
So what are we going to do, change the name to skygrimoire? We have the domain, SkyGrimoire.is, already. We could probably get the .com, but I'd need help getting the DNS to work (I haven't been able to figure out prq.se's DNS setup).
We dont need another one if we already have .is

Leucosticte

Administrator
We dont need another one if we already have .is
So what kind of logo do you want? Do you want to design one? What kind of skin? Should we just start with a fresh new XenForo installation or are we going to convert this existing site over to SkyGrimoire?

fukurou

Administrator
So what kind of logo do you want? Do you want to design one? What kind of skin? Should we just start with a fresh new XenForo installation or are we going to convert this existing site over to SkyGrimoire?
The logo must have a loli barefoot

jew

best policy is to just allow anyone to post including females, no female zone bullshit.

also: unban adolf512

fukurou

Administrator
best policy is to just allow anyone to post including females, no female zone bullshit.

also: unban adolf512
On the other hand we dont want fags and cucks to hijack to convos. We also want to freely bully the foids without any white knighting

Leucosticte

Administrator
The castle thing, we might need some kind of XenForo plugin for, like what Incels.net has, or RGIF has, to let you put an image in the background. Xenfocus, I guess is the name.