Hey Mainländer, how is your strategy for creating change in the world going to be effective?

Leucosticte

Administrator
You hang out at Incels.is and post jbpills that everyone loves, but Serge has taken the site in the direction of shunning controversy and media attention by getting rid of all "illegal discussion" (e.g. "go ER" posts). So how is the site supposed to have a lot of reach? The way it was reaching the mainstream was by getting featured in major media articles, but basically your audience at this point is like 300 users and several hundred visitors. Most of these users, though, are people like NEETAndTidy, who are just sitting at home masturbating to anime or playing vidya or whatever. They have no influence on the world, and no ambition.

So what's the path from where we are now, to having a different world? Also, what would attract people to Incels.is these days, now that they're banning the quality blackpillers and basically having possibly the shittiest moderation we've seen since the site's inception? The IQ of the site has gone down, and the men of action have gotten kicked out, which means that the people you're reaching are not the kind of profound thinkers or dynamic go-getters who might be inspired by your writings to say or do something cool and world-changing.

What's your goal, at this point, exactly? I mean, I know it's flattering and all to be told that you're high IQ, or tesla IQ, or whatever, but are you really reaching the people who are going to make a difference, given the absolute state of the site in 2019?

I don't even hang out there anymore to read your posts, nor do I even have access anymore to automatically index your posts like I did at Here are 253 of Mainländer’s threads . A lot of your jbpills at this point are basically being buried after like a day or two.

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
This thread comes just in time because I just had an idea.

You see, the most popular Olavo de Carvalho book isn't really a book, but a compilation of his essays, organized by theme by one of his students.

I was going through some of your essays/threads and there are lots of gold there. And I was just looking at the ones from your blog and .co, there are more here and in other sites.

What if I, instead of writing a romance like it was my original plan (I still want to do either that or the visual novel, but it'll take time), I compiled your essays into a book?

Olavo's book is called "The minimum you should know not to be an idiot". Ours could be called "The minimum you should know not to be a cuck" or something.

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
We could also compile incel essays in general about different themes if you'd prefer that, although you alone has enough material for a whole book and has tackled several different issues.

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
As for my posts, I was doing them more to vent than anything. Incels.co is the most busy incel forum, that's the reason I hang out there mostly tbh.

I plan on writing at some point a giant reveal on female nature, including sources from various studies, etc. Haven't even started though, will starting writing it when I actually gain some notoriety, and I will try and release it on international women's day ;)