Hey Mainländer, I was gonna ask you something

Trying to convince everyone that you're not a werewolf all the time takes its toll...
I wonder why they suspected you? Anyway, if they lynch you, that means you get a free pass to leave the game, so there's that. I hope I get eaten by wolves in N1 in wlf-072; that'll just expedite my exit from that community, and then I can't be blamed for the outcome.

Worst case scenario would be if I'm the shapeshifter.

Vergil

@Leucosticte

Once was more than enough for me.

Playing Werewolves (successfully) was like being Saul Goodman on speed.

Drinking your own koolaid and then regurgitating it in everyone's faces when they've found out that you've successfully fooled them all.

It's fun, but unlike Saul, I can only do it once.

@Leucosticte

Once was more than enough for me.

Playing Werewolves (successfully) was like being Saul Goodman on speed.

Drinking your own koolaid and then regurgitating it in everyone's faces when they've found out that you've successfully fooled them all.

It's fun, but unlike Saul, I can only do it once.
You should try an ext- game; they're more laid back because nobody knows what roles are out there (e.g. rune smith) or what factions there are, so you come under a lot less suspicion of being a wolf since no one really has much idea what's going on. Try ext-339; that's starting pretty soon. Log On

The wlf- games are more intense; you come under a lot more criticism in those games if you don't play optimally, because people have a stricter idea of what's good play.

The ext- games also have more fun roles like vampire and stuff. You get more chance to use magic and items and whatnot.

Oh. What is that game about?
There's a town where about a quarter of the villagers are werewolves, and every night they come out and eat somebody; and the other villagers have to find and kill the werewolves before they outnumber them and take over. It's also called Mafia or Town of Salem. Mafia (party game) - Wikipedia

They have the intense games and the laid-back games. The intense ones have a wlf- prefix. The laid back games have an ext- prefix.

But the ext- games are more of a free-for-all where nobody really knows what's going on. The wlf- games are more deductive.

ext-339 Log On
wlf-072 Log On

How to Play | werewolv.es

Vergil

That's if you're on the wolf side. I've only been on the wolf side once.
And I'm never going to pull off such a stellar performance again.

My bit was not even caring if I get voted off and even if I wasn't, I never planned on coming back anyway.

It's not something that could be used as an encore.