How does it take away from my alpha image if I praise a chick

Leucosticte

Administrator
Given that foids are just objects, it's no different than if I praise a beautiful mountain or a tree or an animal or something. Like if I say, "Look at that giraffe" at the zoo or something. Or "wow, look how that cat lands on his feet even when dropped from a short height, isn't that amazing?" Or if I say, "Hey, there's a cute wil bunny wabbit crossing the street"

I'm so cool, that even if I comment on seemingly banal aspects of what I think are cool about a chick, it can't diminish my coolness. I'm a reactionary; I want to take us back to the past when people could be romantic without seeming desperate (which I'm not, just because I wanna kill myself because I can't get with this foid and can't stand to see another have her).

My coolness is invincible because I created all this stuff you see around you, that gave the site its flavor. That logo up top? Okay, yeah, Zesto recommended the font but I still did the graphic design. That's a transparent logo, too; if you put it on, say, a blue background, the lettering will be blue, but I think the pill will still be black.

Clown World

Because the image of an alpha chad suggests he is a hyper social ultra normie who doens't compliment anyone and just tries to act like a confident asshole

Leucosticte

Administrator
Because the image of an alpha chad suggests he is a hyper social ultra normie who doens't compliment anyone and just tries to act like a confident asshole
I simply have good taste, I enjoy and appreciate a sweet girl like a fine wine, I'm one of these ultra-refined, cultured gentlemen like James Bond except that I get friendzoned more often than he does

Last edited: