how i felt about florelle

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
i'm durnk af now, been drinking some good booze with my old man.

for me florelle was like a little sis, that should have her purity protect from perverts (hahahha lol), i wanted her to be this website mascot, so we could attracted more people here to interact with her and to bring life to this website, and all that drama fucking ruined my plans and upset me, i literally had stomachache of seeing that cringe garbage of two kids larping around, she is no nawalt, but her cutesy behaviour was like honey for the bees, once her behaviour changed it was gone.

well i think i can declare case closed in all of this, see yah boyos around.

Leucosticte

Administrator
We can probably attract and retain more girls like that if we learn what to do when they show up to turn them on and whatnot. E.g. learn how to degrade them. Degradation megathread

There are places on Reddit where chicks turn up asking dudes to degrade them. So all you have to do is take the convo to email, get confirmation pics off of them, do some degrading sexytalk with them, etc. Bring them over to the site where they can be the center of attention, maybe camwhore, who knows. You were there in some of the streams where we watched rape vids and stuff, right? There are a lot of possibilities.

Leucosticte

Administrator
She needs to adopt that pure attitude so that she can experience defilement. It's the contrast that's so delicious, where she acts all cute and sweet and then you subject her to this degrading stuff, like a little girl who's getting violated by a pedo in the most vile ways that take away her innocence.

----
Maxim #7: The sweeter and more innocent a girl seems, the greater the likelihood she has been in a gangbang. Corollary to Maxim #7: Always assume she is a whore. It helps kick the legs out from under the pedestal you will be tempted to put her on, and it is more often than not true.

The best of Heartiste Maxims