how normies react when you talk about inventing stuff

KickDaBucket

"Where's your business plan"
I’m not sure where you’re going with this.
I take it most of us incels are pro-capitalism and that we realise how if we were the one putting the cash into someone else’s project we’d only do it out of self interest and require the same guarantees. Otherwise it’s charity and there’s nothing wrong with that but it’s a different game.

fukurou

Administrator
I’m not sure where you’re going with this.
I take it most of us incels are pro-capitalism and that we realise how if we were the one putting the cash into someone else’s project we’d only do it out of self interest and require the same guarantees. Otherwise it’s charity and there’s nothing wrong with that but it’s a different game.
This.
They dont care about learning how stuff works! They dont have deep thought or a soul. Its all button lines to them. Do you have a gf how much money do you have amd sometimes its a food talk.

If i hear for examle someone goes camping
Id be asking what gear he uses where does he get it where does he camp are there moskitoes.
Id talk about survival walkthroughs, how to shit in the wild.

But a normie npc would shrough it off and just say hmm and go on to talk about some cucked shit like football scores or mention some errand he has to do.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
Sexbots can be used by a lot of men, especially incels. So working on inventing them or trying to make the government fund their development is a good idea.

KickDaBucket

Ok you dont, you cope with waiting for death.
I want a chobit
It's not what I mean. The solution for incels is to revoke female rights, not fuck a piece of metal.
I can't understand the unbridled enthusiasm some of you put into those glorified masturbation tools.

fukurou

Administrator
It's not what I mean. The solution for incels is to revoke female rights, not fuck a piece of metal.
I can't understand the unbridled enthusiasm some of you put into those glorified masturbation tools.
This, its not metal the dick goes in TPE silicon!!! Yeah you go a head and run for president to change the laws pffft and ill just lick some doll feet

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
What the fuck do i need gov funding for?
Because it's expensive to make the robots move smoothly, pass the uncanny valley, and be durable. I heard someone talk about how sexbot AI will work the same way google home and alexa works, after you connect the bot wirelessly to a wifi network.

fukurou

Administrator
Because it's expensive to make the robots move smoothly, pass the uncanny valley, and be durable. I heard someone talk about how sexbot AI will work the same way google home and alexa works, after you connect the bot wirelessly to a wifi network.
it only costs time, I can order parts and 3d order custom parts, just need a prototype, and any orders would pay themselfs
alexas algorithm is very limited, and im not just talking about the feminists running the companny, so you can forget about lolis and dirty stuff,
but also it has no fusion of objectives, it has no emotions, no smooth way to add skills, no item use algs, it looks like a whole bunch of select cases.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
it only costs time, I can order parts and 3d order custom parts, just need a prototype, and any orders would pay themselfs
alexas algorithm is very limited, and im not just talking about the feminists running the companny, so you can forget about lolis and dirty stuff,
but also it has no fusion of objectives, it has no emotions, no smooth way to add skills, no item use algs, it looks like a whole bunch of select cases.
Won't 3d printed parts only be the body but not the mechanical insides? Yeah nevermind the google ai's, this robot factory owner made an AI app for his bots I think you can torrent if you still haven't completed the one you're working on.

fukurou

Administrator
Won't 3d printed parts only be the body but not the mechanical insides? Yeah nevermind the google ai's, this robot factory owner made an AI app for his bots I think you can torrent if you still haven't completed the one you're working on.

Jizz not that POS again

fukurou

Administrator
Rogue only turns on her powers against orbiters like wolverine and gambit.
If its some chad sentinal she is normal