How to make an incels.is account without being rejected?

Just changing your public IP (without a VPN, just changing your public IP) isn't enough for some reason, but I still want an account on that site as it's the only incel site I can call alive.

How do I make a new gmail without a phone number? That's probably why they're rejecting my accounts. Also there could be other VPNs that can still trick them, just like tunnelbear tricked them before but not any longer because the IP addresses of the VPN have been used up.

I also tried saying I'm a fakecel but it didn't work, the way you don't get banned is to be bluepilled, but saying you're a fakecel in the registration won't help.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
It's a good thing no Incels.is mods read this site, or they might realize what kind of plans people are cooking up for getting around their alt-detection strategies.

It's a good thing no Incels.is mods read this site, or they might realize what kind of plans people are cooking up for getting around their alt-detection strategies.
tfw I just realized I was only changing half my IP address so it seemed similar enough to them to reject it, so that's why my 4 accounts got rejected