I don't really like this Blackpill branding

Leucosticte

Administrator
This is not really a site of men who think "better incel than cuck"; it's a site of men who want to ascend to cuckoldry. We saw that during the Florelle era, when men preferred her "friendship" to not talking to her. Of course, in the end, she dumped a lot of her friends; what can I say, chicks tend to suck at friendship, but then again, so do most dudes. It's a lonely world.

Anyway, as soon as someone thinks of a better branding, and wants to take charge of that, we'll switch to it. I don't think we're gonna be renewing this Blackpill.is domain, though, whenever that expires.

Vergil

I immediately stopped being friends with her because I knew even back then that she would do something like this.

SuperCheatBros

Trueblackcel KHHV, Weebs.is Director
Incel:
  • Blackpilled.is
  • Over.is
  • BlackpillTruth.is
  • Darkest Pill
Cuck:
  • Whiteknight.is
  • Simps.is
  • Bluepilled.is

KickDaBucket

tbh I don’t get why you dislike the blackpill branding. I take it with ascending to cuckoldry you mean to a beta male whom she is not really attracted to but uses for money. In this sense I disagree with the infamous phrase “better incel than cuck” as incels go sexless while betabux still gets laid. Cuck means somebody who lets foids fuck them over, like those retards who pay cam girls or who support female rights. In this sense it’s better to be incel than cuck. So better beta than incel,even though there’s some elements of cuckoldry, but not outright better cuck than incel.
The blackpill is only the notion that foids are cold and calculating and are only sexually attracted to good looking men, and that there isn’t somebody out there for everyone etc.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
Most the users didn't care about florelle's friendship, they thought she just wanted attention like most foids on blackpill sites.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Friendship with foids is gigacucked.
Isn't friendship with men also in most cases gigacucked, because most male friends are not gonna be there for you when you need them?

Let's say you got thrown in jail; how many male friends of yours do you know, who you could call to get bailed out?

These days, most of us just have Internet friends, whose identities we don't even know.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
Let's say you got thrown in jail; how many male friends of yours do you know, who you could call to get bailed out?

These days, most of us just have Internet friends, whose identities we don't even know.
Online male friends don't waste your time keeping your hopes up with sex, with men what you see is what you get in most cases, you either enjoy joking and sharing ideas with them or you don't. Plus, male online friends would be 100 times more likely to contribute to bailing you out of jail or helping you with difficult projects than any solipsistic hole.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Online male friends don't waste your time keeping your hopes up with sex, with men what you see is what you get in most cases, you either enjoy joking and sharing ideas with them or you don't. Plus, male online friends would be 100 times more likely to contribute to bailing you out of jail or helping you with difficult projects than any solipsistic hole.
Yeah, @fukurou gets a lot of help with his difficult projects.