I seem to have a way of getting hated by all sides, even when I try to make everyone happy

Leucosticte

Administrator
In prison, there was a situation once, where a black dude kept asking me to type stuff up for him on the computer. The way the computers work there is, you have to pay like 5 cents a minute to use them, and so you get more bang for your buck if you have a fast typist typing stuff in for you. You can write love letters to chicks and stuff using those computers, which is what the black dude was doing; he was sending Valentine's messages and stuff.

Well anyway, people pointed out to me that the black dude was basically just using me. He would get my help, and then not even say "thank you" afterwards; he would just say, "all right" when he was done. But I was being helpful because I thought being helpful was the right thing to do.

Eventually, one of the white dudes objected to this situation. He was a dude who had helped me out in the past by giving me stuff and whatnot. He used to want to play chess with me, but the black dude was getting my help on the computer during the times when I could've been playing chess. So the white dude asked me, "Would he do it for you?" I.e. would the black dude help me with anything if I needed help. And the answer was, no.

So I asked that black dude if he start paying me for my typing services, and he refused. He also accused me of being racist for refusing to help him for free anymore, and threatened to punch me in the face. So at that point, I was hated by both the whites and the blacks. The whites hated me for ever helping that dude to begin with, and the blacks hated me because I stopped helping him. It was actually worse than if I'd never helped him to begin with; if I'd never helped him, then I would've been cool with both races.

It was the same way with Reggie and GameDev. I allowed Reggie to add the leash badge; then I took it away; and Reggie said that I was making a big deal out of nothing, when I told him that the leash hurt morale. But it was GameDev who had complained about the leash. So really this was between Reggie and GameDev, just like how in prison, the dispute was between the white dude and the black dude, and I was just caught in the middle and hated by both.

Come to think of it, something similar happened on Weebs. SuperCheat banned Bree, and to make SuperCheat happy, I let her stay banned. Then I realized this was a fuck-up, and unbanned Bree and got rid of SuperCheat. At that point, though, neither of them really liked me, because Bree thought it was fucked up that I let her stay banned to being with, and SuperCheat thought it was fucked-up that I reversed that decision.

So, ultimately, you just have to not even bother trying to please people. Just do what's good for you; do what you think is right, and fuck everyone else. If you try to please people, you're just gonna get fucked over by all sides.

See also No matter what you do or don't do with chicks, they'll have some objection to it

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Administrator
well, i'm still around despise everything
Why wouldn't you be; the guy who's the actual source of your problems, Reggie, is gone.

Anyway, hopefully with fukurou in charge now, things will run more smoothly and we won't have any more of these unpleasant incidents

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Why wouldn't you be; the guy who's the actual source of your problems, Reggie, is gone.

Anyway, hopefully with fukurou in charge now, things will run more smoothly and we won't have any more of these unpleasant incidents
no idea why he is gone, fukurou is cool

jew

Lol you have always had a cucked mindset and you overcompensate with extreme & irrational misogyny.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
I was being helpful because I thought being helpful was the right thing to do.
The right thing to do is to never help an ungrateful black guy in prison. Especially when he never says thank you, or at least offers you protection from prison rapists.
the white dude asked me, "Would he do it for you?" I.e. would the black dude help me with anything if I needed help. And the answer was, no.

So I asked that black dude if he start paying me for my typing services, and he refused. He also accused me of being racist for refusing to help him for free anymore, and threatened to punch me in the face. So at that point, I was hated by both the whites and the blacks. The whites hated me for ever helping that dude to begin with, and the blacks hated me because I stopped helping him. It was actually worse than if I'd never helped him to begin with; if I'd never helped him, then I would've been cool with both races.
All you had to say to the white guys was you were receiving a payment or service from him. The white guys were mad you were used for free, and the black guys might be mad because you listened to the white guys or they wanted to continue using you for free.

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
I know how it feels to be in limbo and hated by both sides. Looking at the bright side, I think it has to do with being a balanced person amidst people that are more extreme.

The low tier normie/blackpilled normie position is the perfect position to get into situations like that also. You're too good to really fit in with the losers but a loser to anyone who's normie and above at the same time.