Serious incels.is probably booted from ClouFlare

Cancel

How did you find this out? Just right place right time?

Either way, cuckflare can suck my balls.

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
Yep right place right time.
It's strange though how both them and us got lots of downtime simultaneously.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Yep right place right time.
It's strange though how both them and us got lots of downtime simultaneously.
They're still down right now though. Although Looksmax and Sanctioned Suicide are up. I wonder if they put them on a different server, the same way that we thought of putting RGIF on its own server.

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
They're still down right now though. Although Looksmax and Sanctioned Suicide are up. I wonder if they put them on a different server, the same way that we thought of putting RGIF on its own server.
Could be. I also wonder if the database size didn't outgrow MySQL or something like that.
Food for thought with the new project.

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
In fact, they went back to cloudflare for a while because I got errors from there again but now it seems their domain was nuked.

Attachments

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
So what's the status of the Incels.is domain; are we able to look that up and figure out if it got yanked?

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
They never allowed advertising for us so if people join here we'll give them the same treatment.
It might be in our interests to allow advertising because that will lead to people who are sympathetic to us colonizing them. And/or, we get rid of people who aren't really interested in hanging out here but are just refugees who'd prefer to be there.

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
It might be in our interests to allow advertising because that will lead to people who are sympathetic to us colonizing them. And/or, we get rid of people who aren't really interested in hanging out here but are just refugees who'd prefer to be there.
Always the diplomat haha.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Always the diplomat haha.
I'm just trying to cope; I can't really handle the enmity between the two sides, especially given that we're the ones in a weaker situation. It's more comfortable for me to just think of ourselves as estranged family who can't be totally disowned because of our shared heritage and characteristics, rather than as people who have been truly put away, or who could be.