Is there any reason not to just go genderqueer?

adolf512

It will not give you a proper female body and the transition will be messy.

Also in my case: i got ideal dicksize and i do not want to lose that.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
It will not give you a proper female body and the transition will be messy.

Also in my case: i got ideal dicksize and i do not want to lose that.
That's obsolete and pointless in our modern era. It's like if a gorilla were to brag about how its weight of 350 pounds is ideal.

In the future, men will just jack off into a cup to reproduce, so dick size will be irrelevant. It's becoming impossible to actually go near a female without getting accused of raping her (and some guys, like Kavanaugh, haven't been safe even when they DIDN'T go near a female), so we're just going to have to barricade ourselves in our homes and let the females be the ones to become Supreme Court justices, etc. so that they have no reason to want to accuse us for political reasons.

adolf512

That's obsolete and pointless in our modern era. It's like if a gorilla were to brag about how its weight of 350 pounds is ideal.

In the future, men will just jack off into a cup to reproduce, so dick size will be irrelevant. It's becoming impossible to actually go near a female without getting accused of raping her (and some guys, like Kavanaugh, haven't been safe even when they DIDN'T go near a female), so we're just going to have to barricade ourselves in our homes and let the females be the ones to become Supreme Court justices, etc. so that they have no reason to want to accuse us for political reasons.
I have stopped caring about these risks, i do not egen ask about her age or whether or not she is on the pill.