Isn't it ironic that on incels.is, the main problem they have is foids trying to pass as men,

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
But on weebs.fun there's the opposite problem, which is men trying to pass as foids? There's a lot of gender dysphoria going on apparently because everyone seems to want to go to some space that's reserved for the opposite sex and pretend like their genitalia is different than it actually is.

The solution is that Incels.is should just send us all their foids and we can send them all of our dudes who are larping as foids. Either that or we can all just go androgynous.

In a way, the desire to seem female just goes to show how fucked-up male society has become. The whole advantage of being a dude is that (1) you have the ability to accomplish great things because your brain is wired to make you logical and to have a drive for power; and (2) you get to dominate femoids, and have your way with them. The male is naturally predatory, and it's good to be at the top of the sex web, just like from the lion's perspective, it's good to be at the top of the food web.

Well, in today's society, our hands are tied from accomplishing a lot. For thing, there are so many femoids who have invaded male spaces that we don't really have a brotherhood that we could rely upon for help, the way we used to. Men compete with each other and put one another down for not getting pussy, when what should be happening is that men cooperate to overpower femoids and rape them. We don't actually get to dominate femoids, really; we get dominated by them.

Femoids, on the other hand, yearn to submit, yet find men have been emasculated to the point that they are always wanting to take the submissive role. In frustration, femoids take on a simulacrum of a male role, and become slutty (the same way men would want to bang multiple chicks if they could), yet they find this ultimately unsatisfying because they want to be owned and taken care of like property.

CASE STUDY: PHANTOM MASTER AND KOINTO

Over on weebs.fun, Phantom Master passed himself off as a girl named Fluffles to try to catfish Kointo, and we assumed this was just a dick move on his part. But in reality, the motivation for this was undoubtedly that in our fucked-up society, sub-8 men can't get any female attention, so to get any sexual attention at all, they have to larp as a foid and get men to hit on them. We should pity Phantom Master for being so desperate.

The answer is simple, life as a female, regardless of physicality and validity, is disproportionally validating to the low value male's mind which has not built the neural receptors to recognize the attention as normative.

Mainländer

Staff member
Administrator
I can relate to the desperation factor. I got irrational for a while with the whole Tahlia thing. Seeing a cute 17 yo foid praising and willing to engage with me was not something I could ignore. But I'm happy I'm blackpilled enough for it to just have lasted a day.

Cancel

But in reality, the motivation for this was undoubtedly that in our fucked-up society, sub-8 men can't get any female attention, so to get any sexual attention at all, they have to larp as a foid and get men to hit on them.
Guy's so starved for any positive attention that he'll willing to metaphorically cut his manhood off. Pathetic (seriously, though). Like an abused ugly puppy lying in rot in a forgotten corner of a neglected shelter that's located on the side of town no one visits.

But I'm happy I'm blackpilled enough for it to just have lasted a day.
Really? Just a day? That's good :)