It's amazing to see a group deliberately choose irrelevance

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Last year, incels had an opportunity to choose community or movement, and they chose the former.

Why; what's the point of doing that? I don't get it. Just to cope; yet they choose to hang out with some dudes like knajjd who have pretty bad personalities, so even as a social group, it's not that great. They would be better-suited to forming a movement; that's the only time they have any coolness factor.

Also, another really glaring fact about them is that they're mostly not even incels. So they're ill-suited to form an incel "community" anyway. They're something close to being larpers, in that they're mostly youngcels and MGTOWs.

They make a big deal about inceldom being a condition and not a movement. Yet most of them don't even have that condition (just like Elliot didn't).

So yeah, they've got problems. They had a golden opportunity to make a difference, and they chose not to.

Last edited:

mathmet

Why; what's the point of doing that? I don't get it. Just to cope; yet they choose to hang out with some dudes like knajjd who have pretty bad personalities, so even as a social group, it's not that great.
I've always found this ^ is a "hazard" or peril of any social circle. Especially when it is centered around a particular niche, such as geeky stuff, politics, music, etc ....

The lower the barriers to entry are for a particular social circle, the more despicable and lower the iq of the people they consist of.

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
How would that concretely work though. What are the steps involved so you don't trigger some lettersoup agencies who believe you're a new terrorist group?

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
How would that concretely work though. What are the steps involved so you don't trigger some lettersoup agencies who believe you're a new terrorist group?
You have to have an initiation ritual where all the men get "beat in" and all the girls get "sexed in". Those FBI agents probably won't think it's worth their paycheck to get their asses beat with steel pipes for 14 seconds, or raped up the ass by an incel for 14 seconds (depending on sex).

adolf512

It's more confortable not to be relevant.

Only a select few are supposed to engage in politics, most people are ill-suited for it.

mathmet

You have to have an initiation ritual where all the men get "beat in" and all the girls get "sexed in". Those FBI agents probably won't think it's worth their paycheck to get their asses beat with steel pipes for 14 seconds, or raped up the ass by an incel for 14 seconds (depending on sex).
Good luck trying to get this to work.

All the FBI (or any other federal agency) has to do, is pull off a raid with all guns blazing. Like the Branch Davidian compound raid back in the early 1990s.

Even if it turns out to a complete failure, the subsequent chronic reputation damage can't be undone.

From what I've heard of Egg White, they already kinda do.

At this point, I literally can't imagine what media mayhem will happen when there's another attack by a "misogynist" killer or someone "linked" to incels through an infinite degree of separation.

It reminds me of Columbine when they were going after goths and Marilyn Manson.