Creativity Let us know how you're spreading the blackpill

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
I've been posting blackpills on reddit, youtube comment sections, and facebook. I've done so much damage blackpilling normies and enraging cucks and whores, my accounts have been banned dozens of times. I've done many other things I can talk about but I want to keep this short. There's still a lot that needs to happen before I can say the pussy slaves have been defeated, then I can die happy. What will you do? Videos, doing experiments, undercover operations, running for cngress, etc..

Cancel

Doing the FATE-TDDS however the reach isn't as big as I wanted and it's always demotivating to make it on a site that gets shut down within weeks/months, but it's easy to upload so whatevs.

I think, maybe, working with Mainlander and RapeFAN (from RGIF) to make some song lyrics that spread the blackpill would be the best thing to do. Plan a little earworm.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
Doing the FATE-TDDS however the reach isn't as big as I wanted and it's always demotivating to make it on a site that gets shut down within weeks/months, but it's easy to upload so whatevs.

I think, maybe, working with Mainlander and RapeFAN (from RGIF) to make some song lyrics that spread the blackpill would be the best thing to do. Plan a little earworm.
Good job working with him on music. We've learned from our mistakes and are stronger than ever. It will be very hard to take us down again.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I've been shooting my seed in men's bathroom stalls.
You're supposed to masturbate into a cloth, so that at least your sperm have the theoretical possibility that some foid could shove that into her pussy and get pregnant. I guess you're into sperm euthanasia because you just want to end their suffering, though.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
usually subtly.

men are open to hear. foids get defensive, no matter how subtle I am. "only asperger dudes will understand" kinds of moments.
I think for now our blackpill activism is best done online. We can write and make videos to be viewed from thousands of people safely from home.

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
I fuck mares because foids prefer dogs but mares are so awesome as lovers that I'm starting to prefer them to foids. At least mares won't frivorce you etc and every fetish you have they do for you.

Not sure if spreading the blackpill is a good thing though. If a lot of males get plastic surgery it will be harder for me to get laid.
If your information you are spreading leads to men getting plastic surgery then I'd argue you were spreading the wrong message. Constant self improvement on the male end of the spectrum is a fruitless effort because:

1. There's a limit to improvement for each specific male
2. Other incels are improving themselves so now you are just fighting against eachother rather than your actual enemies
3. There are men whose standard benchmark looks are better than your improved looks (wasted effort)
4. Looks are genetic, even if you manage to reproduce if you have a son with your looks or worse the cycle just repeats, you have to change the culture/rules not yourself
5. You'd be underestimating women's hypergamy if you think men improving will makes things better, women will just adapt and become even pickier to compensate for those changes, that's just how they are.

If you have a leaky faucet and the sink is clogged, how would you solve that problem:
A. Fix the problem (the leak and clog)
B. Widen and deepen the sink (improvement)

If you choose B, then it will work, temporarily, but at some point the sink is still going to overflow, just like at some point women's standards will continue to rise and increase making any improvement a waste of time.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
If your information you are spreading leads to men getting plastic surgery then I'd argue you were spreading the wrong message. Constant self improvement on the male end of the spectrum is a fruitless effort because:

1. There's a limit to improvement for each specific male
2. Other incels are improving themselves so now you are just fighting against eachother rather than your actual enemies
3. There are men whose standard benchmark looks are better than your improved looks (wasted effort)
4. Looks are genetic, even if you manage to reproduce if you have a son with your looks or worse the cycle just repeats, you have to change the culture/rules not yourself
Have you seen my ascending thread? Guide - To Transcend