More and more incels are starting to post at Roosh V Forum

This one guy writes:
There were a few occasions where I saw females and sometimes they would try to "open" me, I always brushed this off as them just being friendly and never tried to carry on a conversation.

I remember a couple times. One walking along the sidewalk and a couple o chicks at the bus stop said Hi to me from across the street. I said Hi back and left it at that. I always assumed chicks wanted to make fun of me, whenever they were being friendly.

Another time when I tried to throw a ball over the fence of an elemetary school nearby but missed and then threw it again and there were three chicks sat on the curb smoking and one of them said "second time lucky, huh?".

And I just faked laughed and said "Yeah, haha" and walked off.

Little did I know these could have been the beginning to interactions that coulda got me laid, or at least a blowjob.
It's stupid that we even have a system where you have rely on your "game" to get laid. A lot of guys will just never be very good at game. Roosh points out that blacks tend to be better at game, so that means Tyrone has an advantage.

I like Roosh but his audience and forums are too unfriendly, everyone is trying to be the AMOG by bullying others.
I think their resistance is starting to weaken, though. In times past, this OP might have gotten roasted, but I think they're coming around to realizing that for an increasing number of guys, it really is over.

You're right the whole concept of 'game' has always been unnatural to me. It's like a used car salesman convincing someone to buy a sub-par product. I guess it comes over more naturally when you're actually desired by a foid. Hence it's a good idea to leave the west completely behind and change location.

Nevertheless I just made an account there to see what it's like. Will ask them for some advice perhaps.

You're right the whole concept of 'game' has always been unnatural to me. It's like a used car salesman convincing someone to buy a sub-par product. I guess it comes over more naturally when you're actually desired by a foid. Hence it's a good idea to leave the west completely behind and change location.

Nevertheless I just made an account there to see what it's like. Will ask them for some advice perhaps.
I am not a virgin but trying game IRL never worked for me, my social skills are actually solid (a females once though i knew the female i talked to but i didn't).

I am not that motivated to get a girlfriend now due to decreased sex-drive, i reject most females that are into me. I am more interested in having children atm and i stated clearly in my tinder profile that i was unwilling to enter into LTR unless she was willing to have children, still got matches.

Last edited:

Cancel

In times past, this OP might have gotten roasted, but I think they're coming around to realizing that for an increasing number of guys, it really is over.
That's the tragic "hopefulness" of the incel movement. Tragic, of course, because inceldom sucks. But hopeful since there will always be increasing numbers.

Just look at the recent killings. Before we'd go many years, now we just wait a few months. The purifications are getting more frequent.