My position on early sex

Whether or not young girls shall have sex isn't about their cognetive abilities, if they do a poor job at selecting their mate at a certain age it jusf means maybe someone else should do that decision.

The reality is that the brain has part(s) specialized for sexual selection and if if you understand computer hardware you know that specialized hardware can perform way better given the same resources.

Females do not need a fully developed brain to perform sexual selection, it's not difficult at all to select sexually.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mmales/ch2-psyc.htm

AoC laws should be set after the most capable females since having laws catering to the less fit is against darwinian vintologi. All things considered the AoC shouldn't be higher than 13, i also believe individuals above 13 should have more rights in general and not being subjects to the vims of the government and parents.

Last edited:
My position on early sex........... missionary
Same here.

I have not looked into the pedephilia question seriously yet, not sure what whether or not a 7 year old girl being forced to have oral sex would be a bad thing according to vintologi.

Or what if you hire a hot caretaker to massage your son sexually at age 10.

Not sure if supporting actual pedophilia would change much over just being infavir of early sex when it comes to how other people view me.

I am mostly into mature (13+) girls myself.

It comes down to the big picture. What kind of civilization would result from a culture wherein people started forming families in their early teens? Shouldn't those formative years be devoted to other forms of education and moral development in preparation for raising a family? This includes women. Who do you think is supposed to teach the children to read and write while dad is out being the breadwinner?

I want our civilization to reach the stars. What room do we have for science and exploration when people are starting families at the age of 13? That makes no sense unless we were living in a time when the average life expectancy was thirty-five.

It comes down to the big picture. What kind of civilization would result from a culture wherein people started forming families in their early teens? Shouldn't those formative years be devoted to other forms of education and moral development in preparation for raising a family? This includes women. Who do you think is supposed to teach the children to read and write while dad is out being the breadwinner?

I want our civilization to reach the stars. What room do we have for science and exploration when people are starting families at the age of 13? That makes no sense unless we were living in a time when the average life expectancy was thirty-five.
Well if she has her children early she will have time to educate herself later when she is more mature.

The grandparents can help raising their kids too or we can continue with the current system where the government takes care of the children.

What exacly do you mean by "education and moral development?

Education is academic. It could mean basic education like reading, writing and math, or advanced education such as STEM.

Moral development means developing certain instinctive kinds of behavior that are good for society in the long run. A good work ethic, the ability to delay gratification until later, courage, honesty, industriousness, etc.

The more of this you have before you have children, the more effectively you can pass it on to your children. But you also don't want to wait too long to have kids. Women need to have children during their peak fertility to guarantee healthy progeny. There's a sweet spot you want to aim for.

Education is academic. It could mean basic education like reading, writing and math, or advanced education such as STEM.

Moral development means developing certain instinctive kinds of behavior that are good for society in the long run. A good work ethic, the ability to delay gratification until later, courage, honesty, industriousness, etc.
These traits are highly genetic.

Honesty is generally not a good trait to have in combination with high intelligence.
The more of this you have before you have children, the more effectively you can pass it on to your children. But you also don't want to wait too long to have kids. Women need to have children during their peak fertility to guarantee healthy progeny. There's a sweet spot you want to aim for.
The parents have a biological incentive not to teach their children pro society values, i will teach my children to be selfish and not do what's best for society.

Last edited:

There's no point in progressing scientifically if you regress logically and culturally, and that's whats taking place, humans need to get back to our roots a bit and prioritize family values and most importantly ORDER in society.

Inceptor

There's no point in progressing scientifically if you regress logically and culturally, and that's whats taking place, humans need to get back to our roots a bit and prioritize family values and most importantly ORDER in society.
Thank you for saying this. People confuse materialistic(?} and scientific succes with human happinness.

The whole progress narrative was born from Anglo Enlightenment which presupposes:
- a knowable universe
- a sharp subject/object divide
- a rational and monistic Self
The results of this thinking led to modern neurology and physics which made all of the above to stand on less stable ground to say the least. The prospects of progress are thus low.