My suicide wake-up list

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
One thing about suicide is, every day when you wake up, you have to rethink whether you really want to do this. It's like after you have a breakup with a girl you loved; you wake up every day thinking about her. (In 500 Days of Summer, the girl was named "Summer"; my first wife was named "August". It's just a bad omen.)

So what can I think of, when I wake up?
  • Think of your many flaws and shortcomings and the resulting failures
  • Think of the wounds you've received; the disrespect, etc.
  • Think of how you no longer have to worry about anything now that you're going to be dead
  • Think of how boring and purposeless life is, without any mission
  • I need to get out of the way, so that there's nothing between my family and Piper's adoptive family
  • Remember that you have no other options. You fail at everything.
  • Suicide is just another taboo
  • I'm too good for the kind of life I'm living right now, where I just try to kill time, with no end in sight

Last edited:
I will never kill myself no matter how much I want to die, because that is a mercy to my enemies, I'd much rather dedicate my existence into getting revenge, true revenge, and die trying, than to just off myself and spare my enemies my wrath.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I will never kill myself no matter how much I want to die, because that is a mercy to my enemies, I'd much rather dedicate my existence into getting revenge, true revenge, and die trying, than to just off myself and spare my enemies my wrath.
I'm not opposed to what you suggest. It's just a difference of styles.

Cancel

This is the most unhelpful reply but I can barely think of anything when I'm suicidal. All I can do is lie in bed and hope to sleep.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
This is the most unhelpful reply but I can barely think of anything when I'm suicidal. All I can do is lie in bed and hope to sleep.
Yeah, been there. Well, I'm just gonna stay alive as a favor to my mom, I think.