Serious Nathan is right about his boldness and intransigence with liberals and feminists

Mainländer

Staff member
Administrator
Any concessions, toning downs and euphemisms you do with those people are just seen as signs of weakness and domination over you, and they will always double down no matter how much you comply.

If they already have you in the "class enemy" category (being a straight white male is pretty much enough), no amount of bowing down to them is enough. You'll always be hated, antagonized and they'll always push the government against you.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Any concessions, toning downs and euphemisms you do with those people are just seen as signs of weakness and domination over you, and they will always double down no matter how much you comply.

If they already have you in the "class enemy" category (being a straight white male is pretty much enough), no amount of bowing down to them is enough. You'll always be hated, antagonized and they'll always push the government against you.
The key is, men gotta stick together because it's really demoralizing when one of our own betrays us. If men could stand united, we could put femoids in their place.

adolf512

The key is, men gotta stick together because it's really demoralizing when one of our own betrays us.
As if we somehow belong to the same team.
If men could stand united, we could put femoids in their place.
That goes against basic biology, just forget it.

Other men are your biological enemies, until you accept that you will remain a loser.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
As if we somehow belong to the same team.

That goes against basic biology, just forget it.

Other men are your biological enemies, until you accept that you will remain a loser.
It's coopetition. We gotta stand united to defeat the feminists, and then we can fight over the foids at our leisure. First thing's first, though.

Also, whites gotta stand together and present a united front.

Last edited:

adolf512

It's coopetition. We gotta stand united to defeat the feminists, and then we can fight over the foids at our leisure. First thing's first, though.
That's not game theory viable, you are supposed to alway fight for females at the expense of other males. You cannot afford to discard that until some political goal is met (which might not even happen).

The (few) males that put off reproduction in favor of fighting against feminism of whatever will be weeded out from the gene-pool, they are an evolutionary dead end.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
That's not game theory viable, you are supposed to alway fight for females at the expense of other males. You cannot afford to discard that until some political goal is met (which might not even happen).

The (few) males that put off reproduction in favor of fighting against feminism of whatever will be weeded out from the gene-pool, they are an evolutionary dead end.
That's bullshit, it's like saying that if you're playing Risk, you should just go ahead and attack everyone to try to gain as many territories as possible, rather than making some temporary alliances with other weak players to try to keep the strongest player from winning. If you're in a weak position, you need to try to form a coalition; it worked against Napoleon. It's only when you're the top dog that you can go ahead and attack everyone and try to win the game in one fell swoop.

An exception might be, if you're in a weak position but there's a guy holding four Risk cards, who only has one territory, and it's only got one army on it, you might attack him to knock him out of the game and take his cards so that no one else will get them. But if you've got 20 armies, and the other guy has 20 armies, and the third guy has 60 armies, you probably want to make a deal to focus on fending off the stronger guy. The two of you should focus on breaking up his continents and generally fucking him up as much as possible so he can't take over everything; and you should agree to clear out of each others' spheres of influence so you can get continent bonuses of your own.

Last edited:

adolf512

That's bullshit, it's like saying that if you're playing Risk, you should just go ahead and attack everyone to try to gain as many territories as possible, rather than making some temporary alliances with other weak players to try to keep the strongest player from winning. If you're in a weak position, you need to try to form a coalition; it worked against Napoleon. It's only when you're the top dog that you can go ahead and attack everyone and try to win the game in one fell swoop.

An exception might be, if you're in a weak position but there's a guy holding four Risk cards, who only has one territory, and it's only got one army on it, you might attack him to knock him out of the game and take his cards so that no one else will get them. But if you've got 20 armies, and the other guy has 20 armies, and the third guy has 60 armies, you probably want to make a deal to focus on fending off the stronger guy. The two of you should focus on breaking up his continents and generally fucking him up as much as possible so he can't take over everything; and you should agree to clear out of each others' spheres of influence so you can get continent bonuses of your own.
That is only game-theory viable if you benefit from joining the alliance and taking the fight.

I played kdice a while back and there small players would often get attacked for strategic reasons (not all points was awarded to #1).

adolf512

Yeah, that's why you don't form alliances with Jews.
Alliences often depend upon the participants not acting in their own best interests.

Humans are typically not very good at rational thinking so you can decieve other into doing stuff that doesn't benefit them. In the case of taking rights away from females that will go against gynocentrism which is biological.

mathmet

In my experience, I've found white folks and other non-jews are just as treacherous as anybody else (whether jewish or not). Including white folks who subscribe to alt-right style ideologies.

In practice, one can only temporarily "rent" out unity/loyalty for a short period of time.

Inceptor

Alliences often depend upon the participants not acting in their own best interests.

Humans are typically not very good at rational thinking so you can decieve other into doing stuff that doesn't benefit them. In the case of taking rights away from females that will go against gynocentrism which is biological.
gynocentrism is biological in the same way murder and rape is biological. It is destructive and animalistic. Why are you so pro -feminism?

adolf512

gynocentrism is biological in the same way murder and rape is biological.
No it's not the same. In the case of rape from a biological standpoint you wanna prevent females to be raped by anyone not related to you, if a female is raped and becomes pregnant you will not be able to inpregnant her yourself.

Rape is also a risky mating strategy not all males engage in.

It is destructive and animalistic.
Death and distruction is not just a good thing, it's absolutely needed for our world to function.

You should be able to realize this of your own.
Why are you so pro -feminism?
You can find similarities to other ideologies too but i do not fit in with any particular current ideology.

Last edited:

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator

I'm going to give my input as a zoophile. Male elephants also have a winner takes it all society. Most males are incel. The alpha male gets to mate with all the females. It's true that biology favours the strong and condemns the weak, no mercy. Nature is a bitch.
However, beta elephants don't commit suicide, they keep hoping to mate one day and they form alliances with other male rejects. I know that you consider yourself not incel though so you can't relate. I don't even understand why you don't just profit from the feminist status quo.

adolf512

I'm going to give my input as a zoophile. Male elephants also have a winner takes it all society. Most males are incel. The alpha male gets to mate with all the females. It's true that biology favours the strong and condemns the weak, no mercy. Nature is a bitch.
However, beta elephants don't commit suicide, they keep hoping to mate one day and they form alliances with other male rejects. I know that you consider yourself not incel though so you can't relate. I don't even understand why you don't just profit from the feminist status quo.
Even if a jailbait wants me i cannot legally fuck her if she is below 15.

I am not willing to ally myself with feminists that wants AoC to be 14 or higher. I also have an issue with child-support basen on who is the biological father.

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
Even if a jailbait wants me i cannot legally fuck her if she is below 15.

I am not willing to ally myself with feminists that wants AoC to be 14 or higher. I also have an issue with child-support basen on who is the biological father.
So you're only a locationcel volcel. You could always get a child bride in a Muslim country or something.