Blackpill Our species was never supposed to let foids dictate when and with whom sex happens

Mainländer

Staff member
Administrator
Foids are WAY lower T than men.

Foids like validation 100 times more than they like sex.

Foid's standards for genuine sexual attraction (to the point they're initiating it, or not offering any resistance at all) are astronomically high.

Foids are not nearly as assertive as men are.

Just take a look at lesbian relationships. They barely have sex. We are letting our western societies collapse because we've forbidden men from doing their job.

In barbarism, men compete among each other and then push foids for sex. This is the natural state of humans, in which Darwinism can be fully applied, because you gotta be strong, healthy and assertive, characteristics that help you survive in nature. Looks barely had anything to do with it.

In civilization, men decided that the best way for society to thrive is each man only claiming one female to himself and building a family with said female. Females barely had any say on when and with whom marriage or sex would happen, so, again, looks barely had anything to do with it.

But now we're reached a point where western men got crazy and decided that women are in charge of everything and sex/marriage will only happen when they decide it will. But because of the female characteristics cited in the beginning of the post, this can't work well.

Looks are everything in the current state of things, but such state of things isn't natural. If you're ugly but can push foids for sex, their bodies will naturally yield to you. Women get wet and have orgasms when raped.

If looks were the primary factor for men to have access to reproduction throughout history, things like baldness would be gone from the genepool FOR AGES. And it's not, in fact, it's fucking everywhere. Such things only matter now because foids are in charge, which is completely antinatural.

Have you ever seen how mammals close to us reproduce? Cats for instance. I've seen it tons of times. The female cat signals she's in her fertile period (like women do dressing scantily, dancing sensually in public, etc). Male cats just go to them and push for sex until it happens. There's almost invariably resistance from the part of the female cat. The female cat tries to fend off the male cat repeatedly, but It isn't straight up rape, it's just pushing and pushing until it naturally happens.

adolf512

I do not believe female sexual selection is all about looks, i have not seen any proof that your face is more than 50% (average).

I do have an anecdotal claim from one female stating "all my friends selected purely based on looks", i have also some experience with online dating where females that are way below me in terms of looks want me but not the females i desire.

Money & status will obviously help a lot when it comes to reproduction as a male so we still have survival of the fittest among males.

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
I do not believe female sexual selection is all about looks, i have not seen any proof that your face is more than 50% (average).

I do have an anecdotal claim from one female stating "all my friends selected purely based on looks", i have also some experience with online dating where females that are way below me in terms of looks want me but not the females i desire.

Money & status will obviously help a lot when it comes to reproduction as a male so we still have survival of the fittest among males.
So you don't believe it's looks but then you go on to say you can only get females below yours, not even same as yours? You just proved that it is all about looks actually.

Boi the west is going to collapse so hard. You will see DURING OUR LIFETIME foids selling their pussies for some bread and water. On that day i will enjoy the chaos that has been caused by beta cuck males and whores.

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
Boi the west is going to collapse so hard. You will see DURING OUR LIFETIME foids selling their pussies for some bread and water. On that day i will enjoy the chaos that has been caused by beta cuck males and whores.
The problem is that it has become so hard not to be poor for men as well so if I eat water & bread myself I can't pay for pussy.

adolf512

So you don't believe it's looks but then you go on to say you can only get females below yours, not even same as yours? You just proved that it is all about looks actually.
Well this is online dating and i am a zero status NEET now so my looks (which isn't that good for being swedish male) & my dick (ideal size) is the only thing i can rely on to get females. I could still get a female if she thinks i have earning potential.

Swedish males with higher intelligence have more babies

adolf512

Foids are WAY lower T than men.

Foids like validation 100 times more than they like sex.

Foid's standards for genuine sexual attraction (to the point they're initiating it, or not offering any resistance at all) are astronomically high.

Foids are not nearly as assertive as men are.

Just take a look at lesbian relationships. They barely have sex. We are letting our western societies collapse because we've forbidden men from doing their job.
Females may put themselves in situations where they might be rape becuase it makes them exited, sometimes they actually end up raped. Could be inviting a guy they find attractive enough home where they are alone. If the guy isn't sexually aggressive they might never have sex and he will be put in the friendzone.
In barbarism, men compete among each other and then push foids for sex. This is the natural state of humans, in which Darwinism can be fully applied, because you gotta be strong, healthy and assertive, characteristics that help you survive in nature. Looks barely had anything to do with it.
This is not what survival of the fittest is all about and in nature consentual sex is common, often the ones raping are males females reject

I might start a thread "female sexual selection vs barbarian sexual selection", i am unsure what would be ideal myself.
In civilization, men decided that the best way for society to thrive is each man only claiming one female to himself and building a family with said female. Females barely had any say on when and with whom marriage or sex would happen, so, again, looks barely had anything to do with it.
The technological development has accelerated lately while monogamy is on the way out, thus so far we have not seen any decline.

adolf512

Well in the absense of that (when society is more civilized) we will need female sexual selection to prevent dysgenic breeding.

The issue today is that the selection is pretty much only upon males, females live life on easy mode while more and more males (in %) struggle to reproduce. You could argue that a more barbarian selection would apply to both genders and thus be superior.

That type of brutal struggle was probably the reason why we got large brain, we already dominated other animals with 1/2 our current brainsize. Our brains have also gotten smaller lately due to agriculture & not enough violence. Just look at how much nordics have degenerated since the wiking age (we still do well with our private sector though).

Last edited: