People are just getting a shittier attitude lately toward me for no reason

Leucosticte

Administrator
It's weird; there must be something in the water. I've noticed a lot of people acting like they're annoyed at me and/or have lost respect for me and/or don't want to talk to me, even though I've hardly said or done anything bad to anyone; I can only think of maybe one or two cases where I said anything that could really have been considered all that rude, for instance. Other than that, I've been treating people pretty well, and mostly making good decisions in administering these sites, yet people still respond in a kinda hostile way, or standoffish, for no reason. It's odd, and I guess I may never get to the bottom of it, aside from having to just chalk it up to our deteriorating society, which puts a lot of stresses on people; and also the fact that I offend people's groupthink sometimes by my independent thinking that challenges assumptions (maybe of which logic and evidence might prove are flawed or at least baseless).

Clown World

> horrible decision making throughout your life > changing my passwords or lag banning instead of straight up banning > allowing femoids > failing at making a site alive, not even 4 active users > banning blckpilled users > supporting sex havers > ALL mods are sex havers or bluepilled in some way > collaborating with low IQ scammers who are completely bluepilled on incels.net > living with parents at your age (not ironically) > shitty closed minded views that just make incels look regressive

What could have possibly gone wrong?

KickDaBucket

> horrible decision making throughout your life > changing my passwords or lag banning instead of straight up banning > allowing femoids > failing at making a site alive, not even 4 active users > banning blckpilled users > supporting sex havers > ALL mods are sex havers or bluepilled in some way > collaborating with low IQ scammers who are completely bluepilled on incels.net > living with parents at your age (not ironically) > shitty closed minded views that just make incels look regressive

What could have possibly gone wrong?
How does living with parents bother you? THAT sounds very bluepilled.

Leucosticte

Administrator
What can anyone really point to as something bad that I did? That's how I know it's bullshit -- they can't point to anything specific. And when they do point to something specific, I'm able to debunk it, and then they just ignore the debunking.

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for not contacting you for a good while to be honest. I was a bit tired of the whole incelsphere but I should have put more effort into checking on you since you're suicidal tbh.

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
I have the bad habit of disappearing for periods without saying anything, my IRL friends sometimes get annoyed with that as well.

jew

You are a total failure and a loser so of course people are not going to respect you.

You try to being people together that simply cannot get along and you keep making really bad decisions.

You cannot both please the sexual freedom crown and incel losers, their interests do not align at all.

Leucosticte

Administrator
You are a total failure and a loser so of course people are not going to respect you.

You try to being people together that simply cannot get along and you keep making really bad decisions.

You cannot both please the sexual freedom crown and incel losers, their interests do not align at all.
Uh, I think those two crowds get along very well; the crowds that don't get along well are moderates and radicals, but that's true of every movement.

KickDaBucket

What can anyone really point to as something bad that I did? That's how I know it's bullshit -- they can't point to anything specific. And when they do point to something specific, I'm able to debunk it, and then they just ignore the debunking.
A lack of stability, reliability and direction tbh tbh ngl ngl ded srs

jew

Lack of stability is very harmful, you end up losing everyone.

You are just too weak, no leadership qualities.