Post your ideal society to alleviate inceldom (in 50 words, or less)

Cancel

https://wordcounter.net/

-

Foids are property of fathers, and later then husbands, where consent is implied in the ownership. Monogamy is enforced socially and legally, and virginity is respected. Sex and companionship is distributed by the girls who reject it (a la ironic punishment). Hyper-realistic robots and video games exist for fantasy purposes.

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
I used to defend monogamy but I'm not sure anymore. I mean, monogamy is the most stable and fair system, but it also has problems.

I think in the end Mainländer (the original one) was right, trying to achieve utopia in this world is useless.

I used to defend monogamy but I'm not sure anymore. I mean, monogamy is the most stable and fair system, but it also has problems.

I think in the end Mainländer (the original one) was right, trying to achieve utopia in this world is useless.
Monogamy does not exist in the wild in the majority of social species.

Primates do not naturally inhibit monogamy without forced social rules seen in humans. Even then, there has always exist the roles of secondary wives, consorts and extramarital affairs. Monogamy is purely a romanticism by human men, for human men, to secure their genetic line.

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
Monogamy does not exist in the wild in the majority of social species.

Primates do not naturally inhibit monogamy without forced social rules seen in humans. Even then, there has always exist the roles of secondary wives, consorts and extramarital affairs. Monogamy is purely a romanticism by human men, for human men, to secure their genetic line.
Yeah, it surely is something artificially made by man, but that doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
No cucked laws, sexbots, legal prostitution, decrease AoC to 12, no single mom welfare or affirmative action, bring back slut shaming and cuck shaming, no pussy passes in the court room, no divorce rape, no rape laws, and no censoring blackpills in the media so men can become blackpilled easier.

I disagree. It makes it way harder. Like @Robtical said, the husband has authority over the foid and can punish her, society can also punish her for being a cheating whore.
Society does not exist in nature as a constant. Monogamy is not a constant. Humans will never return to your past without destroying all existing knowledge of gender equality and scientific data favoring a feminist world. Only a catastrophic event can revert humans back to agrarian times and that's if they aren't back to hunting and gathering which favors a matriarchy and not a patriarchy. Humans have ascended from the realms of normality seen in any given species and must be destroyed to revert the changes they made.

Society does not exist in nature as a constant. Monogamy is not a constant. Humans will never return to your past without destroying all existing knowledge of gender equality and scientific data favoring a feminist world. Only a catastrophic event can revert humans back to agrarian times and that's if they aren't back to hunting and gathering which favors a matriarchy and not a patriarchy. Humans have ascended from the realms of normality seen in any given species and must be destroyed to revert the changes they made.
Rape-slavery will always be cool and in-style. Even if people say it's bad for you, every man and femoid will still want it.