RE: I am understanding females now

Dahlia

Bathed In Possession
Confirmed femoid
Femoid
I can't reply to this thread in the subforum where it was posted, I am required to repost and reply here.

Females are in mamy aspects children, they want exitement amd attention.
Yes to both. But the behaviors you’ve listed are, in all but two instances, not behaviors that occur just because women want excitement and attention.

-dress very sexually.
When women walk around with their assets hanging out, they absolutely want attention. But only certain kinds of attention from certain people. From Chad/Chadlite/Tyrone etc. they want sexual attention. From betas and normies they want white-knight/soy/orbiter attention. They want attention from other women, too - the envious kind. For a majority of females the very definition of excitement is putting on slutty clothes and too much makeup and going to a bar or club to make a drunken ass of themselves in hopes of attracting exactly the attentions I’ve described above.

Relevant (and funny imo): The Whore's Uniform

-they love getting fucked amd enjoy it way more than the male if the sex is good.
All I can say about this is of course sex is something females do for excitement, and the act inherently requires someone pay attention to them.

-put them in situations where they might get raped.
Here we’re into the territory of behaviors that women do engage in but do not engage in exclusively for excitement and attention. When females put on their Whore's Uniform and head out to the club or walk alone at night in a not-so-great neighborhood getting raped is the furthest thing from their mind. Not just females but people in general put themselves in a lot of potentially dangerous situations because they trust that fear of punishment for lawbreaking will keep them safe from other human beings. (It won’t in a lot of circumstances, especially when no one else is looking.) It’s a behavior of ignorance, not intent.

-attracted to sociopaths like peter madsen.
I'm not familiar with Peter Madsen, but Ted Bundy is also classified as a sociopath and he used his good looks and charm to lure female victims to their demise. Charles Manson had a whole damn harem! Again, your statement is true but not for the reason you outlined. Sociopaths/psychopaths both are generally quite charming and innocuous in the beginning, and I imagine it would be quite rare for someone to choose one intentionally. Also, even being an actual serial killer won’t always save you: BTK got betabuxxed by a blonde named Paula and touched by the Norwood Reaper.

-vote for mass immigration of males likely to rape them.
Don’t you put that on females. Plenty of potato IQ males support mass immigration, too.

-avoid doing anything that is hard and likes males to take care about that instead.
Swap out the word ‘males’ for the phrase ‘someone else’ and you’ve described half the people in my country, jfl. The thing that bothers me about how females expect males to do anything physically demanding is that they do it without admitting they’re too weak to handle it themselves. It’s easy to say “You’re big and strong, you do this” but difficult to follow it up with “I am small and weak, I can’t”. It’s done out of ineptitude, laziness and conceit, not for attention or excitement.

There are a few exceptions such as females not being confortable with growing breasts but most females love to grow breasts and be sexually desired by loads of males.
I’m not a psychologist or anything, but to me females who are uncomfortable with growing breasts sounds like a gender-specific manifestation of a mental illness called body dysmorphia.

Just imagine you were female, it makes sense.
Some of it, yeah.

I guess they virtue signal a lot "it was awful" (in reality she didn't mind being groped).
That's not really virtue signaling, it's false/self victimization and done for attention.

But it's also about not getting paid, mamy females are willing to sell their bodies to males they are not attractes to.
Quite accurate, even if it's not the honest cash-for-sex type of selling themselves.

But chad can of course grope her freely.
Patently untrue. Even Chads run the risk of getting #metoo’d.

I suspect one of the reason females jumped on the feminism thing was that the husbands wasn't dominant enough, had they been forced brutally into submission (spanked, raped, etc) they wouldn't have complaigned since that stuff exites them.
More accurate, I think, to say they didn't fight hard enough to keep the dominance they already had. Which was adequate for centuries. Furthermore, it wasn’t as though females forcefully liberated themselves. They simply convinced enough men to liberate them.

It’s not possible for males to understand females, most females don’t even understand themselves. It’s only possible to observe their behaviors and recognize the patterns. Good post and observations, though.

Women are the jews of gender tbh
Conniving, manipulative and greedy? Can’t really disagree. I think ‘meme gender’ is a more apt description though.

they want to be raped by chads, when their home country like enough chads, they will import them from somewhere else
The phrase 'want to be raped' is an oxymoron, as the very definition of rape requires it to be unwanted. The closest a female can come to wanting to be raped is either consensual non-con (aka rape play, it's a well-established BDSM fetish) or to want sex she will later claim was rape.

I think that when females run out of attractive males in their own country, they go elsewhere to find them rather than importing them.

And why are females so disgusted of beta, nice, incel-tier men even touching them?
Out here asking the difficult rhetorical questions.

It’s probably not actual disgust but annoyance or discomfort that’s misinterpreted. Furthermore, any female who would make a guy feel disgusting just for touching her -either by accident or without knowing it’s unwelcome- is the real subhuman.

adolf512

I can't reply to this thread in the subforum where it was posted, I am required to repost and reply here.

Yes to both. But the behaviors you’ve listed are, in all but two instances, not behaviors that occur just because women want excitement and attention.

When women walk around with their assets hanging out, they absolutely want attention. But only certain kinds of attention from certain people. From Chad/Chadlite/Tyrone etc. they want sexual attention. From betas and normies they want white-knight/soy/orbiter attention. They want attention from other women, too - the envious kind. For a majority of females the very definition of excitement is putting on slutty clothes and too much makeup and going to a bar or club to make a drunken ass of themselves in hopes of attracting exactly the attentions I’ve described above.

Relevant (and funny imo): The Whore's Uniform

All I can say about this is of course sex is something females do for excitement, and the act inherently requires someone pay attention to them.
Thanks for your reply, helps me get my thinking straight.

Here we’re into the territory of behaviors that women do engage in but do not engage in exclusively for excitement and attention. When females put on their Whore's Uniform and head out to the club or walk alone at night in a not-so-great neighborhood getting raped is the furthest thing from their mind. Not just females but people in general put themselves in a lot of potentially dangerous situations because they trust that fear of punishment for lawbreaking will keep them safe from other human beings. (It won’t in a lot of circumstances, especially when no one else is looking.) It’s a behavior of ignorance, not intent.
Well it's kindoff similar to how males put themselves in situation where they might die or get hurt really badly to get a dopamine kick, they may not want to die but the risk makes them exited.
I'm not familiar with Peter Madsen, but Ted Bundy is also classified as a sociopath and he used his good looks and charm to lure female victims to their demise. Charles Manson had a whole damn harem! Again, your statement is true but not for the reason you outlined.

Sociopaths/psychopaths both are generally quite charming and innocuous in the beginning, and I imagine it would be quite rare for someone to choose one intentionally. Also, even being an actual serial killer won’t always save you: BTK got betabuxxed by a blonde named Paula and touched by the Norwood Reaper.
Less attractive mass murderers such as Brenton Tarrant and Nicolas Cruz also got loads of fan mail, females wanting to have sex with them.
Don’t you put that on females. Plenty of potato IQ males support mass immigration, too.
Well you cannot have democracy without your country turning to shit eventually, the eirlier democracy dies the better.
Swap out the word ‘males’ for the phrase ‘someone else’ and you’ve described half the people in my country, jfl. The thing that bothers me about how females expect males to do anything physically demanding is that they do it without admitting they’re too weak to handle it themselves. It’s easy to say “You’re big and strong, you do this” but difficult to follow it up with “I am small and weak, I can’t”. It’s done out of ineptitude, laziness and conceit, not for attention or excitement.
As a male you are expected to just use your physical strenght for the common good such as via conscription and be fine with getting nothing in return.

I’m not a psychologist or anything, but to me females who are uncomfortable with growing breasts sounds like a gender-specific manifestation of a mental illness called body dysmorphia.
They will often blame men for their dyscomfort when in reality the issue is in their head.

That's not really virtue signaling, it's false/self victimization and done for attention.
I see that shit all the time on whisper (phone app to connect with people), it pisses me off to see privileged femaes complain about how they have it bad "my breasts are heavy", "gender paygap", "males violating us"

Reality: males are more likely to be victims of crime, they often suffer from social isolation and failure to attract female attention at all.

Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Gender

Sure you can always find instances where males have it better but overall it's way better to live as a female now.

Quite accurate, even if it's not the honest cash-for-sex type of selling themselves.
Well at least when she wants money you can attract her by getting rich first, if she is mostly into you looking like a male model you have no hope of ever attracting her.

Patently untrue. Even Chads run the risk of getting #metoo’d.
It's probably becuase the females want attention.

But usually when a female is groped she end up doing nothing to himz she jusr moves on with a life instead.
More accurate, I think, to say they didn't fight hard enough to keep the dominance they already had. Which was adequate for centuries.

Furthermore, it wasn’t as though females forcefully liberated themselves.

They simply convinced enough men to liberate them.
The male elite was on board with it, they ones suffering from the female liberation was low status / unatteactive males.
It’s not possible for males to understand females, most females don’t even understand themselves. It’s only possible to observe their behaviors and recognize the patterns. Good post and observations, though.
It's the case for most males but not all, some people have enough brainpower to tackle these hard subjects.

Conniving, manipulative and greedy? Can’t really disagree. I think ‘meme gender’ is a more apt description though.
Females had to evolve these traits since they had to rely on males for survival.

The phrase 'want to be raped' is an oxymoron, as the very definition of rape requires it to be unwanted. The closest a female can come to wanting to be raped is either consensual non-con (aka rape play, it's a well-established BDSM fetish) or to want sex she will later claim was rape.
Not the case with how rape is defined now legally.

Btw: i was reading a story this year about a swedish females inviting 2 arabs home to later text her parents in panic "i will get raped" and she was indees raped really brutally.

It's like riding a rollercoaster and quickly wanting to get away from that experience but it's too late.

Last edited:

Dahlia

Bathed In Possession
Confirmed femoid
Femoid
Thanks for your reply, helps me get my thinking straight.
Same. I appreciate you taking the time to reply and being willing to engage in some conversation with me. I’d like to give a disclaimer that I’m not here to change anyone’s mind but my own, except in the sense of presenting new facts or theories.

Well it's kindoff similar to how males put themselves in situation where they might die or get hurt really badly to get a dopamine kick, they may not want to die but the risk makes them exited.
Of course, right, thrill-seeking behavior. I guess in some instances it could be, but I’d bet in more instances it’s really as simple as the female being too obtuse to recognize the danger she’s put herself in.

Less attractive mass murderers such as Brenton Tarrant and Nicolas Cruz also got loads of fan mail, females wanting to have sex with them.
Okay, Nikolas Cruz, I’m on the same page now. I think part of that plays into human evolution, where more violent males were more attractive as they were expected to use those tendencies to staunchly defend their mate. Another part of it is that a lot of females have asinine fantasies about ‘saving’ males like that. Which is extra sick because they wouldn’t give the time of day to those men prior to their rampages.

Well you cannot have democracy without your country turning to shit eventually, the eirlier democracy dies the better.
I couldn’t say, I don’t think I’ve ever seen an actual democracy. Just a plutocracy attempting to disguise itself as one. Though admittedly I’m not very well-versed on countries other than my own.

As a male you are expected to just use your physical strenght for the common good such as via conscription and be fine with getting nothing in return.
Yeah mandatory military service is bullshit. Also, war is by far not the only thing society lets rest on the backs of men. Things like construction work, sanitation (water/sewer/garbage) and mass transit (just to list a few examples) are fields quite necessary to the continued success of our civilization and infrastructure and are jobs generally performed by men.

They will often blame men for their dyscomfort when in reality the issue is in their head.
I think more often they blame it on being born the wrong gender, and the the true diagnosis of mental illness is missed.

I see that shit all the time on whisper (phone app to connect with people), it pisses me off to see privileged femaes complain about how they have it bad "my breasts are heavy", "gender paygap", "males violating us"
I actually laughed out loud at that one, did you really see a whisper where a female complained about her boobs being too heavy?! Fucking meme gender confirmed. And the pay gap jfl. I saw a great lecture about the pay gap being related to a female’s lack of assertiveness. One reason females make less money is because they’re way less likely than a male to ask for raises or promotions. Instead they wait to be noticed and get pissed off when nobody cares.

Reality: males are more likely to be victims of crime, they often suffer from social isolation and failure to attract female attention at all. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Gender
That’s really interesting, I wonder why? I’d certainly think females would be robbed more at least, being smaller and easier to beat up.

Loneliness is an actual problem. And of course the classes of people who have always been lonely sorts will suffer the worst of it.

Sure you can always find instances where males have it better but overall it's way better to live as a female now.
Well society is fucked up, the world is a terrible place and humans are pretty horrible creatures, so it’s kind of difficult for me to sit here and say life’s peachy for anyone. But in a very broad and general sense I can agree that females have it better. When a female is in trouble men are expected to help her, and there’s no similar expectation on the reverse.

Well at least when she wants money you can attract her by getting rich first, if she is mostly into you looking like a male model you have no hope of ever attracting her.
Yeah plenty of women in the world willing to overlook an ugly face for designer handbags and trips abroad. They used to call them gold diggers and they were pretty much expected to give sexual favors in return. But I’ve seen some vids about ‘sugar babies’ where they don’t even give it up any more. I would certainly hope those men aren’t cucked enough to keep providing trips, but even at that if she only gets one trip per guy she’s probably got an endless line of them who she can fuck over without fucking at least once.

It's probably becuase the females want attention.
Yeah, exactly. The attention from false victimization (for some females at least) is every bit as good as attention from Chad, if not better.

But usually when a female is groped she end up doing nothing to himz she jusr moves on with a life instead.
Quite true. But then again there’s a long-held notion that beautiful people can get away with a lot of stuff unattractive people can’t, regardless of gender or social status.

The male elite was on board with it, they ones suffering from the female liberation was low status / unatteactive males.
I agree with you there. Females are ruled by emotion and because of this are significantly easier to manipulate than men. Just imagine a whole army of these emotional creatures willing to vote for your candidate because he’s good looking and charismatic and they just have a good feeling about him regardless of his take on the issues. Which they didn’t bother to research. What were we just saying about democracy?

It's the case for most males but not all, some people have enough brainpower to tackle these hard subjects.
It really is a tough job. Every time I’ve tried to write a thread that wasn’t a response one like this, I’ve wound up with a research paper on why water is wet.

Females had to evolve these traits since they had to rely on males for survival.
Yes and no, because I think they’re traits that didn’t evolve until females stopped admitting that they relied so much on men.

Not the case with how rape is defined now legally.
…this is what happens when the meme gender tries to participate in a coherent blackpill discussion. She uses the Merriam Webster definition of rape instead of a judicial one. Still technically valid if not practically so.

Btw: i was reading a story this year about a swedish females inviting 2 arabs home to later text her parents in panic "i will get raped" and she was indees raped really brutally. It's like riding a rollercoaster and quickly wanting to get away from that experience but it's too late.
That’s what I was talking about earlier when I said that females aren’t aware of the danger they put themselves in. She got raped by two men she invited to her home. Men are known to be violent and have the potential to rape you, and Arab men are pretty well psychologically conditioned to view women as inanimate objects. Especially western women who are in their eyes godless whores. None of that occurred to her before she sent that text. Also if she had time to text her parents, how did she not have time or a way to contact police to come rescue her? Did her parents not call the cops and give her address after receiving such a text? I mean what the actual fuck?

Last edited:
ok wanted to be raped is a oxymorom, but commeon those foids just want chaddam's dicks

@Mainländer for them a "nice guy" is a bag of trash tier genes, for them is more disgusting than shit

Dahlia

Bathed In Possession
Confirmed femoid
Femoid
ok wanted to be raped is a oxymorom, but commeon those foids just want chaddam's dicks

@Mainländer for them a "nice guy" is a bag of trash tier genes, for them is more disgusting than shit
Agreed. Country of origin < face, but foreign things are exotic to females in the US.

Dahlia

Bathed In Possession
Confirmed femoid
Femoid
I mean, basically yeah. That's why BBC is a fetish for white girls.