Sarge won't even dignify me with an answer as to why I've been banned from Sanctioned Suicide

"Too extremist", recently got a temp ban, I got three 20% warnings in a matter of a few days making the same posts I usually do, it seem like an organized effort, so I decided not to go back to the site for 2 months or so, because I expect they are just waiting for me to come back, just so that they can permaban me with the "illusion of fairness", because if they outright just permaban me, it will look bad for them, as many users like my post and know me there.

I'm noticing the site is becoming more like braincels, there's a lot of self censoring going on, and its like the mods are more concerned with the site "not looking bad" than with the site actually functioning as an incel forum, stuff you could say before you can't say now, I was talking about how I would go about doing a rape, and I got my first 20% warning for that, the next one was for a "race bait" thread that was not even a race bait thread, and the final one was for bragging because I said I thought a younger girl maybe liked me because she was young and hadn't been corrupted by society/biology yet, I was in my young teens when that happened, me alleged that a very young girl possibly liked me was bragging.

I'm in no rush to go back, and likely will not go back, except to announce my completely "project"

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
"Too extremist", recently got a temp ban, I got three 20% warnings in a matter of a few days making the same posts I usually do, it seem like an organized effort, so I decided not to go back to the site for 2 months or so, because I expect they are just waiting for me to come back, just so that they can permaban me with the "illusion of fairness", because if they outright just permaban me, it will look bad for them, as many users like my post and know me there.

I'm noticing the site is becoming more like braincels, there's a lot of self censoring going on, and its like the mods are more concerned with the site "not looking bad" than with the site actually functioning as an incel forum, stuff you could say before you can't say now, I was talking about how I would go about doing a rape, and I got my first 20% warning for that, the next one was for a "race bait" thread that was not even a race bait thread, and the final one was for bragging because I said I thought a younger girl maybe liked me because she was young and hadn't been corrupted by society/biology yet, I was in my young teens when that happened, me alleged that a very young girl possibly liked me was bragging.

I'm in no rush to go back, and likely will not go back, except to announce my completely "project"
Yeah, they refuse to admit that times have gotten tougher and that therefore the oldcels maybe got attention back in the day that they wouldn't get if they were that same youngcel today.