So I guess the rapepill has been rejected by most of the incelosphere

Certainly by Sarge, who doesn't believe incels have the right to commit any crimes against the society whose policies render them incel.

It's kind of ironic, because the rapepill is the only policy that could help the sub-4 truecels who have no other options, since they can't betabuxx their way into some pussy.

They are lost causes, nature moves on without them, it's called survival of the fittest.

Their unwillingness to take risks is probably one of the reason for them being incel in the first place, some of them would get laid being more agressive and dominant but probably suffer from low T. I myself have low sexdrive now so i do not even try much at this point despite getting laid recently.

You'll only get a slap on the wrist for it if you convert to Islam and move to Sweden. Not saying I approve of the rape pill. But the sheer cognitive dissonance this would create in the minds of feminists, once they find out that incels are converting to Islam in order to get away with rape, while at the same time welcoming Muslims into their country with open arms and open legs, would make their heads explode.

Muslim pill?

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
Their unwillingness to take risks is probably one of the reason for them being incel in the first place, some of them would get laid being more agressive and dominant but probably suffer from low T. I myself have low sexdrive now so i do not even try much at this point despite getting laid recently.
I'm high T (tested) but also very circumspect. I dislike the idea of getting jailed, killed, tortured or even lynched. Like, I want to fuck a prime girl, but not enough to risk that much.

Spergil

A lot of incels out there are thoroughly cucked, so they're not gonna take the pill.

They're no better than the normies they despise.

Both will end up the same way after the civil war though, so it's no skin off my back... yet.