So my mom has already broached the idea of calling the cops on me

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
I've basically been on suicide watch the last couple days because she knows something's wrong. She came in my room in the middle of the night to make sure I was still alive; she doesn't normally do that.

Today, she threatened to call the cops if I don't eat anything. I'm not sure how that would actually play out if she did that, but I can't imagine it would be fun if they showed up and started asking me questions. I'm definitely not admitting I have any intent to harm myself.

I know that at some stage in this process, one goes to a magistrate and gets him to commit the person to a mental hospital. I've seen that happen both before and after the person was already arrested for being a danger to himself or others. Either way, the magistrate's action is going to happen the same day that the person is taken into custody. And then there's an appeals process if you want to go before a special justice and try to get released; although if he says no, then you could be stuck there for six months or something.

I've basically been on suicide watch the last couple days because she knows something's wrong. She came in my room in the middle of the night to make sure I was still alive; she doesn't normally do that.

Today, she threatened to call the cops if I don't eat anything. I'm not sure how that would actually play out if she did that, but I can't imagine it would be fun if they showed up and started asking me questions. I'm definitely not admitting I have any intent to harm myself.

I know that at some stage in this process, one goes to a magistrate and gets him to commit the person to a mental hospital. I've seen that happen both before and after the person was already arrested for being a danger to himself or others. Either way, the magistrate's action is going to happen the same day that the person is taken into custody. And then there's an appeals process if you want to go before a special justice and try to get released; although if he says no, then you could be stuck there for six months or something.
why don't you eat?

adolf512

You might benefit from receiving some BS therapy if it makes you more normal or whatever. Maybe state that you was schizofrenic and thus had a lot of delusions but now you are better and no longer believe in pedophilia, etc.

Biologically she is doing the correct thing since you might be able to have another kid if you survive (rape, winning lottery, 1 in 10^7 girl, etc).