Someone was complaining about my writing style

I get it, the truth hurts and thus you need to find some excuse for discarding what i write.

In reality no character flaws in me will make my conclusions less true, if i was able to beat you in a debate me being mentally ill just makes your defeat more embarrassing.

Of course the reality is that it is almost impossible for someone to win any arguments with me, vintologi is too coherent at this point so it will be really hard to find a weakness, it's like playing poker against libratus.

Last edited:
I use my current writing style for a reason, it works, i will not get shamed into not doing what's effective.

I did a mistake earlier where i got shamed for "being obsessed with dicksize" for defending the truth, i eventually just gave up and not long after i stopped getting attention.

Ofc i do put in effort to make sure information i provide is correct, unfortunatily my attention span is a bit limited so i struggle to read through long scientific studies, i end up relying in intuition a lot instead which isn't reliable.

Leucosticte

Administrator
I did a mistake earlier where i got shamed for "being obsessed with dicksize" for defending the truth, i eventually just gave up and not long after i stopped getting attention.
By the way, girls regard it as a terrible waste if a guy with a big dick isn't getting laid, because that means some chick is having to do without getting dicked down by that giant cock.

By the way, girls regard it as a terrible waste if a guy with a big dick isn't getting laid, because that means some chick is having to do without getting dicked down by that giant cock.
Not really.

Most girls prefer a big dildo over a male with ugly face and big dick.

A girl that hasn't experienced 7.7x6.2 will not know what she is missing and thing "7x5.5 is ideal". Unless you have experimented with dildos (or big human dicks) you will not know what impact it has.