Ragefuel the mod team on incels.co are going mad, the website is alive but the quality of posts are going downhill

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
Ban appeals are a meme. I don't take them seriously either, which is why I haven't filed one. I'll just kill myself instead.
I loved your last blog posts. You're the most non-NPC person I know.

I was going to make a video about that "I'm opposed to all taboos" post, the part about you having to be up to even die for what you stand for inspired me deeply. But I think Youtube would give me another strike unless I tuned down severely which I don't want to do.

Leucosticte

Administrator
I loved your last blog posts. You're the most non-NPC person I know.

I was going to make a video about that "I'm opposed to all taboos" post, the part about you having to be up to even die for what you stand for inspired me deeply. But I think Youtube would give me another strike unless I tuned down severely which I don't want to do.
Yeah, that's the problem. We have all these ideas, but we've been deplatformed from spreading them very widely.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
if it was any other mod, i would probaly just told them the truth, but knajjd and cocksucker wanted me banned anyway so i had no chance to begin with