LifeFuel Today a man actually did something to help another man

feminismiscancer

Staff member
Administrator
"Sexual abuse victim here. I would rather “starve in the streets"

No you wouldn't. I can also say that I'd rather have been abused sexually than be bullied my whole HS life by other children.
At least somebody found you attractive, you got validated and everyone else is on your side and supports your ridiculous notion that sexual abuse is the worst trauma one can endure, while everyone shits on mine and thinks I should just stop whining and man up.
Really, I truly wish I could swap my bullying past with being raped.

Robtical

Cosby is innocent
"Sexual abuse victim here. I would rather “starve in the streets"

No you wouldn't. I can also say that I'd rather have been abused sexually than be bullied my whole HS life by other children.
At least somebody found you attractive, you got validated and everyone else is on your side and supports your ridiculous notion that sexual abuse is the worst trauma one can endure, while everyone shits on mine and thinks I should just stop whining and man up.
Really, I truly wish I could swap my bullying past with being raped.
I'd get raped by fat hairy feminist landwhales for a whole year in exchange for turning into a chad.

Raycel27

Men should not want to be raped, it’s not our place to or purpose to be raped and such an act strips is of what makes us men. It’s no different than letting some slut’s “Bull” fuck you. You’re not a man when that happens, not anymore. Foids are here to be raped. That is THEIR purpose and we should not lose site of this, I wish I could be a Chad but I will not trade my manhood just so I can have a good face and be 6’5.