Ways to avoid censorship

Just recently installed desudesutalk plugin. It lets you hide messages inside the images you upload to imageboards like 8chan, and only the people using the same password as you can see the messages.

This infographic is a little bit out of date but it gives you the general gist of how it works. The links are also out of date, but google is your friend. I can see this being a valuable tool to us, and for more reasons than one.

There's the obvious benefit of avoiding censorship, but this approach is far better: it hides the fact that any communication is even happening. You can have a discussion about the rape pill inside of an innocent-looking thread about cats or something. Plus you're leveraging someone elses hosting space & bandwidth for your own purposes.

Some of you might think this sounds like a pain in the ass because you have to maintain the outward appearance of a conversation about something else (pretending to talk about cats or whatever) and finding excuses to post images that contain your REAL messages. First, I believe that with some practice this could become second nature. Secondly, having to maintain a conversation on two levels can be a feature instead of a bug.

It can allow us to multiply our efforts at spreading the blackpill. You could have open threads on 8chan about the less controversial aspects of the blackpill, redpill and other manosphere issues, while at the same time using it as cover for even more controversial topics among the inner sanctum: ie: things like the rapepill, or what TFM refers to as "hockey mask time". This way we can reach out to those less radicalized than ourselves using less controversial topics, and gradually coax them down the path of radicalization, all as a side-benefit of having our own discussions.

Or we could infiltrate hostile boards such as leftypol and pretend to be fellow comrades while provoking them into doing stupid shit.

There are definitely some of you who I would love to invite into this kind of invisible space in order to talk shop. This could allow you to come together and invisibly influence a much larger online community.

b2843696577a0faaf9553767c717498b1b06920a270583cc05eddc9ffbd2857d.png

adolf512

I do not really see much point with this to be honest, could be useful but there is other ways to communicate such via protonmail.

You can just put your thoughts in a document and spread it easily.

It's like you didn't even read the post. I specifically listed out the reasons why this approach was better.

adolf512

The weakness in this is the password sharing & posdibility of the password being leaked.

It just takes one guy to snitch.

It just takes one guy to snitch.
These are DETAILS. Every kind of secret network develops a sophisticated set of protocols as part of its growth process in order to deal with these kinds of issues. I can already tell you some ways of dealing with this issue in particular but it would be besides the point. You could go all day with questions of "but what if...but what if...but what if".

A password leak would be a non-issue in the beginning. Such a network would start off with only a small group of members who are very familiar with each other: blackpill admins and seasoned members.

I know I'm not a seasoned member, but this plugin lets you maintain multiple groups with different passwords. There can be a group specifically for the most senior members, and another group that includes newer members such as myself. And anyone can form their own individual connections with each other that are invisible to the rest of the network.

I'm looking for people to test this out with. I'll help them install the plugin & I've created a test board over on 8chan. I won't post it here because I'm looking for people who are serious, not curious.

I'll DM an invitation to a few members. Anyone who is specifically interested can DM me as well.