What does stop you converting to islam?

Inceptor

Islam = Ultimate blackpill

Why dont you guys convert?

Let's have a respectfull conversation.

adolf512

Becuase the religion is factually wrong, from a time where our scientific understanding of the world was very limited.

Not being allowed to have more than 4 wives is cucked.

No ban against circumcision.

Last edited:

Inceptor

Becuase the religion is factually wrong, from a time where our scientific understanding of the world was very limited.

Not being allowed to have more than 4 wives is cucked.

No ban against circumcision.

I hear this all the time from atheists. Can you be more specific? The islam brought the golden age to the muslim arabs and muslim persians who have created the foundation of many scientific achievements; look up the islamic empires and their scientific achievements. Just because we are now in a shitty state doesn't mean we are dumb; just like europeans in the past who lived in the dark ages werent really dumb either. Civilizations collapse and grow, soon europe will again expierence its dark ages.

4 wifes are enough if its more than that young men cant find a wife; polygamy needs it balance. You cant have a healthy society, if young men become frustrated and angry.

Tell me what is "factualy wrong" with islam. Why people act as if science and islam (or other religions) aren't compatible? Without religion there is no civ and there will be no science. It is religion that gives order to society.

adolf512

I hear this all the time from atheists. Can you be more specific?
there are other people more suitable when it comes to debunking islam, i am not into going after low hanging fruit.
4 wifes are enough if its more than that young men cant find a wife; polygamy needs it balance. You cant have a healthy society, if young men become frustrated and angry.
Cucked again, you want over 1000 sexual partners.

As for stability: when people are more willing to bring down the system the nash equilibrium will become more desirable, probably closer to anarcho capitalism.
Tell me what is "factualy wrong" with islam. Why people act as if science and islam (or other religions) aren't compatible? Without religion there is no civ and there will be no science. It is religion that gives order to society.
Almost all religions are incompateble with our current scientific understanding, darwinian vintologi might be the only exception (even then details of it is probably wrong).

yman

Westerners destroyed Jewish civilization at least twice, once the Romans then the Germans (with the pogroms in between).
Muslims always talk big about Jews but never managed to do anything against them.
Also Islam had systematic castration and a literal army of cucks (janissars).
To it's very core it's an anti low SMV male system. While Western civilization had times of forced monogamy, institutionalized options for low smv men to break out and get a share in the pie.

mathmet

I'm too lazy to rigidly follow any "school of thought", whether it is a religion, political ideology, lifestyle, etc ....

For that matter, nowadays I'm too lazy and apathetic to even follow the storyline of a tv show or book series. For the longest time, I always found reading (or watching) fiction to be difficult to read / follow.

islam have way too many stupid rules like "no fantasy books" "no music with instruments" "no dice rolling" "no dogs"

Inceptor

islam have way too many stupid rules like "no fantasy books" "no music with instruments" "no dice rolling" "no dogs"
Those are not stupid.

Music is fucking satanic it corrupts the mind and heart. Look how music evolved we have now hoes twerking and singing do you like this degeneracy?

Dogs are not allowed because they are not clean, i dont even want to explain this one, this is just common sense; they are nasty. They are only allowed outside of the house. So islam does allow you dogs but they shouldnt be in the house because they are nasty and stink so the house will be a shithole. every house i went with a dog smells like dogshit.

Fantasy books are allowed. Only drawings are not allowed because you copy the creator of the universe you make yourself a creator that is not allowed. Imagine being a god putting all the work to your creation and then they are going to disrespect you by becoming a creator themselfs? Only god is allowed to create beings with a soul it is only exclusive to god. he is the one who created that power and to him belongs that power.

roll dice? dont know what you are talking about

I think we humans are arrogant and self centered. Just imagine yourself to being god and creating the whole universe and humans, then your own creation is going to disrespect you by acting like degenerated animals?And your own humans acting like another god by drawing beings with a soul?

Did you learned or read the reasons before you commented? I think when you want to learn islam you should leave your tunnel vision and think objectifaly and rationaly to the islamic rules. Everything has its reasons in islam; do you realy think 1.5 billion people are believing without reason?

Inceptor

I'm too lazy to rigidly follow any "school of thought", whether it is a religion, political ideology, lifestyle, etc ....

For that matter, nowadays I'm too lazy and apathetic to even follow the storyline of a tv show or book series. For the longest time, I always found reading (or watching) fiction to be difficult to read / follow.
It is better to believe to be guaranted to heaven than to not believe and go to hell forever. It takes just one sentence to become muslim, even if you are lazy you atleast are secured of a place in heaven. When you are muslim and dont follow the lifesytle you will only be temporarily in hell or might be forgiven.

You could also slowly follow the lifestyle in your own pace, after all the lifestyle is a betterment for your life. Islam is not a burden but a guidance.

Inceptor

Westerners destroyed Jewish civilization at least twice, once the Romans then the Germans (with the pogroms in between).
Muslims always talk big about Jews but never managed to do anything against them.
Also Islam had systematic castration and a literal army of cucks (janissars).
To it's very core it's an anti low SMV male system. While Western civilization had times of forced monogamy, institutionalized options for low smv men to break out and get a share in the pie.
Holy shit the amount of cope..

Bro western civ is dead. With all respect but did you even read what you said? Islam is the only one who is not effected by jewish vileness. Furthermore jews have been kicked so many times out of the muslim world and today we are the only countries who are against israel, meanwhile donald trump giving your tax money to israel.

Does islam not also has enforced monogamy? Isnt it famous for that? Come one you should know that islam is pro monogamy

monogamy and polygamy can coexist. Polygamy is allowed because in times of war there is a shortage of men.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Fantasy books are allowed. Only drawings are not allowed because you copy the creator of the universe you make yourself a creator that is not allowed. Imagine being a god putting all the work to your creation and then they are going to disrespect you by becoming a creator themselfs? Only god is allowed to create beings with a soul it is only exclusive to god. he is the one who created that power and to him belongs that power.
On the other hand, Mormonism says we should be just like God and that we can even have worlds that we're gods of.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Less undergarments I guess.
You live in a tropical area, so you don't see the advantage of having a nice warm set of full undergarments. Try to survive without those in a temperate zone, though, and you'll be converting to the LDS church soon enough just to get outfitted well enough to keep from freezing your nuts off during those cold winter months.

this is ultra retarded, that's why muslims din't invented shit, in the last thousand years

Inceptor

this is ultra retarded, that's why muslims din't invented shit, in the last thousand years
I guess you didnt read history. When europeans were shitting on the street and didnt knew anything about hygiene the muslims were the economic and militair dominant power at that time. didnt you read about the islamic golden age and all the scientific achievements of the muslims? Till this day europeans are still using the knowledge of the muslims of the past. The moment we abondoned the sharialaw and islam we became lost just like the moment europeans abondoned christianity and are now lost.

adolf512

Retarded religious propaganda

Mental diaorders/delusions such as yours all all cured by death, arguing with you would be a waste of time, you are not worth my time.

China is too soft against islam and falun gong but at least they are doing something.

mathmet

I guess you didnt read history. When europeans were shitting on the street and didnt knew anything about hygiene the muslims were the economic and militair dominant power at that time. didnt you read about the islamic golden age and all the scientific achievements of the muslims?
Algebra as it is known today, has its origins during this time period. In particular Al-Khwarizmi.

The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing - Wikipedia

Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi - Wikipedia