What does stop you converting to islam?

Beneficial aspects of a belief system for society doesn't maks it true, there is plenty of examples of false beliefs you may want people to have.

If you blow yourself up thinking you will get 72 virgins next life becuase of that you are just another sucker getting fooled by religion not to act in your self interest.

Inceptor

Mental diaorders/delusions such as yours all all cured by death, arguing with you would be a waste of time, you are not worth my time.

China is too soft against islam and falun gong but at least they are doing something.
Whats the point of the video? Its real empty and more like a pointless rant. There is no debunking. Its a well known fact that muslims were at the forefront of science. It is islam and its sharialaw that guided the people with morals, created a healty environment and stabilisized civilization, thus the intellectuals in the islamic countries could flourish and could achieve such a great sciencetific achievements.

Inceptor

Beneficial aspects of a belief system for society doesn't maks it true, there is plenty of examples of false beliefs you may want people to have.

If you blow yourself up thinking you will get 72 virgins next life becuase of that you are just another sucker getting fooled by religion not to act in your self interest.

No but prophecies, signs and common sense. Read the quran and the narrations of the prophet muhammad peace be upon him. You might find interesting things.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
I guess you didnt read history. When europeans were shitting on the street and didnt knew anything about hygiene the muslims were the economic and militair dominant power at that time. didnt you read about the islamic golden age and all the scientific achievements of the muslims? Till this day europeans are still using the knowledge of the muslims of the past. The moment we abondoned the sharialaw and islam we became lost just like the moment europeans abondoned christianity and are now lost.
these where arabics before islam, once islam cammed it fucked everything up

Mainländer

The Alpha Gigachad
Staff member
Administrator
You live in a tropical area, so you don't see the advantage of having a nice warm set of full undergarments. Try to survive without those in a temperate zone, though, and you'll be converting to the LDS church soon enough just to get outfitted well enough to keep from freezing your nuts off during those cold winter months.
You do have a good point. I was always with my unterhose in Germany, and it was only autumn .

Inceptor

these where arabics before islam, once islam cammed it fucked everything up
Bro read damn history it was the other way around. before arabs were disgusting dessert dwellers they had no society nothing it was a shithole. Then islam came and you know the rest. Also there were berber , persian and indian muslims who had a huge contribution to the islamic golden age

Maybe Islam is the only system that's compatible with our modern society's decision, in the #MeToo movement that there needs to be almost no touching between the sexes, since pretty much all man-woman physical contact is considered some form of sexual assault these days.

Women might as well start covering themselves completely with burqas so that if some man trips and falls he doesn't inadvertently touch her when he's flailing his arms.

Maybe Islam is the only system that's compatible with our modern society's decision, in the #MeToo movement that there needs to be almost no touching between the sexes, since pretty much all man-woman physical contact is considered some form of sexual assault these days.

Women might as well start covering themselves completely with burqas so that if some man trips and falls he doesn't inadvertently touch her when he's flailing his arms.
Feminism and islam are both totalitarian belief systems that goes against nature, people breaking idiotic rules get's brutally punished.

Inceptor

Feminism and islam are both totalitarian belief systems that goes against nature, people breaking idiotic rules get's brutally punished.
People should be ruled with an iron fist; we are just intellect animals.

Wake up do you see now what “freedom” gets you in the west? Freedom is nothing more than a codeword of chaos

Look at china soon they will dominate the world
Look at nazi germany they were the superpower st that time
Lok at the ummayad caliphate

Democracy is a feminine dumb system

Aristotles explained it well; what a great men.

By arguing from a utility standpoint you are actually arguing against islam and in reality you just want certain things which is utilitariamism, no abrahamic religion is utilitarian.

People should be ruled with an iron fist; we are just intellect animals.
There is not a single example in history where a totalitarian system has reaulting in anything good for the people.

look at china
Well the genocided their own population with their one child policy and have hardly expanding their borders so far, failure.
Wake up do you see now what “freedom” gets you in the west? Freedom is nothing more than a codeword of chaos
You do not understand the nature of chaos, it's a good thing, allows the best to reach the top.
Look at nazi germany they were the superpower st that time
They endes up getting oblitirated, a lot of germans were raped, total failure.

Islam = Ultimate blackpill

Why dont you guys convert?

Let's have a respectfull conversation.
Becoming a muslim is my last resort fall back plan, if I can't bring any of my current plans into fruition, I'm just going to teach myself arabic, immerse myself into muslim culture and the muslim community, and see if I can find a virgin wife. Preferably if I can wealth max I'll move to an islamic state where the women will be more under control and you'd be more likely to find and get such a thing without much influence from western society.

To me religion is a tool, and christianity has currently stopped functioning as such, its basically no longer a religion, its a virtue signalling membership club, being a christian is more about "being liked" and "being seen as a good person" than about serving your God and following his commandments, religions are supposed to impose order and structure to the lives of humans, when a religion ceases to do such a thing, it is no longer a religion, its just a circle jerk of people patting themselves on the back for TRYING to be a "good person".

Islam as far as I can observe today, is the only functioning religion in existence and @adolf512 that's why despite the restrictions I would make the transition. I look at everything as a deal, a tradeoff, and if I have to give up eating pork, and I just have to now pretend to pray to a different God, and pretend to care about the words in a book and memorize a bit of it, etc, etc. and at the end of that I get even a single virgin wife and a stable family unit within a stable strong community with traditional values, then who the hell can argue that isn't a good tradeoff.

For me converting would not be me actually converting, because I could never take on any religion seriously (too much of a nihilist), it would just be me taking on a new role, no different than the role I take on everyday when I walk into the work place as that smiling, friendly, somewhat socially awkward, dependable co-worker that people trust, all of us here are already veterans at playing a role to fit in within society, all you'd be doing is taking on a role with more "depth" and "commitment" involved.

islam have way too many stupid rules like "no fantasy books" "no music with instruments" "no dice rolling" "no dogs"
Like @Inceptor said, those rules aren't really that stupid, its basically the lengths one has to go to shield themselves from western influence, which will lead to the corruption of your women, and when that happens that's the end of your society, the family unit will fall apart, men will stop being dedicated to society as there's no longer any point, morals will further degrade in other aspects of life, etc.

Also those restrictions are minuscule in comparison to what you get, think of it as a tradeoff, also do you think peoples houses are being raided to see if they are listening to music or reading books. Get a laptop, a VPN service and some headphones, boom, you can read al the fantasy books you want, and listen to all the music you want.

Why would you be rolling dice anyways?, did you just throw this one out because it was ridiculous, because I don't see how this one really affects you. If islam can provide what I have seen it provide to other men, who are worse looking than me even, then I will gladly accept the tradeoff, but it is still just my fall back plan, I'm aiming for something better as of now.

Last edited:
Right now, with Islam as a minority religion in the U.S., Muslims maintain solidarity since they have to band together against the more dominant Christian and SJW establishments. What happens when Islam becomes the majority religion, and Muslims are therefore the establishment? Are they going to become cucked too, as Jews try to subvert their religion the same way they subverted Christianity?

Remember what Hitler said about movements -- the original members tend to be hardcore, but as the movement starts to be successful, then newcomers join who want to take over and kick out the original members for being too hardcore. Once the movement is no longer being oppressed, because it's gained a position of power, it tends to attract a different kind of element.

mathmet

Remember what Hitler said about movements -- the original members tend to be hardcore, but as the movement starts to be successful, then newcomers join who want to take over and kick out the original members for being too hardcore. Once the movement is no longer being oppressed, because it's gained a position of power, it tends to attract a different kind of element.
This is inevitable in any movement which becomes "the system".

The hardcore types + intellectuals end up being pushed out by the "ruthless pragmatists". For example, the bank robber street brawler Josef Stalin taking over and pushing out Leon Trotsky intellectual types when they no longer had any "protection" by the Lenin regime.

mathmet

The track record of intellectual types running the system, seems to be largely repeated dismal failures.

Basically "white room" theorizing without paying much attention to empirical real world data in practice. Too much stupid shit like printing up money in the hope that hyperinflation won't happen, etc ...

What stops me? They're a backwards civilization of goatfuckers. I don't care what they might have been during their golden age. Right now they're a bunch of knife wielding savages. Plus I want to rape muslim foids once the race war starts.

Imagine this being a muslim girl. That's what I want to do right after I beat her husband into a fucking coma.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Becoming a muslim is my last resort fall back plan, if I can't bring any of my current plans into fruition, I'm just going to teach myself arabic, immerse myself into muslim culture and the muslim community, and see if I can find a virgin wife. Preferably if I can wealth max I'll move to an islamic state where the women will be more under control and you'd be more likely to find and get such a thing without much influence from western society.

To me religion is a tool, and christianity has currently stopped functioning as such, its basically no longer a religion, its a virtue signalling membership club, being a christian is more about "being liked" and "being seen as a good person" than about serving your God and following his commandments, religions are supposed to impose order and structure to the lives of humans, when a religion ceases to do such a thing, it is no longer a religion, its just a circle jerk of people patting themselves on the back for TRYING to be a "good person".

Islam as far as I can observe today, is the only functioning religion in existence and @adolf512 that's why despite the restrictions I would make the transition. I look at everything as a deal, a tradeoff, and if I have to give up eating pork, and I just have to now pretend to pray to a different God, and pretend to care about the words in a book and memorize a bit of it, etc, etc. and at the end of that I get even a single virgin wife and a stable family unit within a stable strong community with traditional values, then who the hell can argue that isn't a good tradeoff.

For me converting would not be me actually converting, because I could never take on any religion seriously (too much of a nihilist), it would just be me taking on a new role, no different than the role I take on everyday when I walk into the work place as that smiling, friendly, somewhat socially awkward, dependable co-worker that people trust, all of us here are already veterans at playing a role to fit in within society, all you'd be doing is taking on a role with more "depth" and "commitment" involved.

Like @Inceptor said, those rules aren't really that stupid, its basically the lengths one has to go to shield themselves from western influence, which will lead to the corruption of your women, and when that happens that's the end of your society, the family unit will fall apart, men will stop being dedicated to society as there's no longer any point, morals will further degrade in other aspects of life, etc.

Also those restrictions are minuscule in comparison to what you get, think of it as a tradeoff, also do you think peoples houses are being raided to see if they are listening to music or reading books. Get a laptop, a VPN service and some headphones, boom, you can read al the fantasy books you want, and listen to all the music you want.

Why would you be rolling dice anyways?, did you just throw this one out because it was ridiculous, because I don't see how this one really affects you. If islam can provide what I have seen it provide to other men, who are worse looking than me even, then I will gladly accept the tradeoff, but it is still just my fall back plan, I'm aiming for something better as of now.
giga iq man, incels.co don't even have post like these anymore