When you are trying to achieve somethikg but it's not working out

adolf512

I spent over a year trying to make money from poker but so far my results have been a disaster

+190$

total failure, waste of time.

It's like that with anything i try almost, when i try to moneymaxx i end up failing or even worse losing money. I'm stuck in a hole not going anywhere.

Nathan have the same problem, i guess the issue is that we both lack a proper social support network, it's almost impossible to become successful on your own.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
You told us earlier you are a former cult member, that experience probably fucked you up mentally beyond repair.
It had a lot of downsides. I wonder what my life would've been like if I hadn't joined. Another downside is that my presence there may have also prolonged my mom's stay there too.

adolf512

It had a lot of downsides. I wonder what my life would've been like if I hadn't joined. Another downside is that my presence there may have also prolonged my mom's stay there too.
You got robbed out of your genetic potential, the price you paid was so great you will have a hard time seing it.

I still havn't recovered from my 2 to 3 year long nazi insanity, i realized later i was seeking out different groups becuase of loniness.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
You got robbed out of your genetic potential, the price you paid was so great you will have a hard time seing it.

I still havn't recovered from my 2 to 3 year long nazi insanity, i realized later i was seeking out different groups becuase of loniness.
It could be, but a lot of men who don't join cults are robbed out of their genetic potential too. We're living in an era that's hostile toward men, and the cults are just another reflection of that.

adolf512

It could be, but a lot of men who don't join cults are robbed out of their genetic potential too. We're living in an era that's hostile toward men, and the cults are just another reflection of that.
I do not think it's going to get any better.

So far the technomogical development has mostly made males opelelete, first machines deminishing the need for our physical strenght and now AI deminishing the need for male brainpower. I find myself in a world that doesn't value my mental abilities, having a big dick is now more important than actually being capable mentally as a male.

I'm giving pot limit omaha a shot now, managed to 10x in a tournament before busting due to a bad bluff.