Blackpill Why are people so triggered if you point out life as being pre-determined or nihilistic

Irvine1122

The blackpill is so hated because it's nihilistic, acknowledging people at the top of sexual hierarchy haven't earned it, and are in no way superior to the people at the bottom. While the people at the bottom aren't lazy, nor have a bad personality, nor have made any bad decisions to deserve being at the bottom.

Bluepillers are extremely fragile soyboys who get too triggered by the blackpill because it shatters their bluepilled, cult of positivism world view. They mostly draw paralels to a triggered catholic not being able to come up with any arguments for his world view, but just getting triggered when people try to argue against it, and coming up with extremely easily debunk-able "arguments", such as pretending that looks are just a reflection of your personality which is physically not true, which are basically the same as not even making an argument and just getting triggered.

The videos above are about overall pre-determinism, while the blackpill is pre-determinism specifically applied to the sexual market, summoning especially bluepilled soyboys and losers who want to feel better about themselves.

Last edited:

adolf512

I read a study showing you need to make 257000$/year to compensate fof being asian, way less for unattractive face.

So in my case i can just moneymaxx and i'll be more than fine.

But good luck moneymaxxing without suitable genetics for it, i can personally rely on my brainpower but most people cannot do that.

mathmet

Bluepillers are extremely fragile soyboys who get too triggered by the blackpill because it shatters their bluepilled, cult of positivism world view. They mostly draw paralels to a triggered catholic not being able to come up with any arguments for his world view, but just getting triggered when people try to argue against it, and coming up with extremely easily debunk-able "arguments", such as pretending that looks are just a reflection of your personality which is physically not true, which are basically the same as not even making an argument and just getting triggered.
In such situations, most people will just double down on what they believe (or want to believe). Most peoples' minds will not be changed by argument (whether logical or not) and/or debunking.

In practice the only way anybody's mind will be change, is usually something extreme like a near death experience or ptsd.

Irvine1122

In such situations, most people will just double down on what they believe (or want to believe). Most peoples' minds will not be changed by argument (whether logical or not) and/or debunking.

In practice the only way anybody's mind will be change, is usually something extreme like a near death experience or ptsd.
Yeah that's what I've found browsing inceltears and r/thebluepill, they don't value debunking arguments or logic as long as it doesn't support their view, which it doesn't. They will never let go of their bluepilled world view because "if it's positive then it must be true" to them.

adolf512

The chinese government has tried many methods to make falung gong practitioners give up their fate, looks like nothing really worked of what they tried.

I read a study showing you need to make 257000$/year to compensate fof being asian, way less for unattractive face.

So in my case i can just moneymaxx and i'll be more than fine.

But good luck moneymaxxing without suitable genetics for it, i can personally rely on my brainpower but most people cannot do that.
being asian much suck, being asian is associated with being nerd and having a small dick